Chapter 12: "Vanished."

Tessa's P.O.V

I was in Mexico finding my husband Derek Hale; and when you're last name is Hale it's really hard to find people that will help me. You're well known here for hunters, I've been trapped electrocuted for them trying to find information about Derek. I was looking up at the white walls the door opened it was the hunter with three other prisoners. "Tessa?" Stiles asked. "Hey, why are you here?" I asked. "Trying to find Derek and you." He said. "Good luck with that, I've been here for two freaking weeks." I said. "Do you know how my kids are?" I asked. "There with Melissa." He said. "Good." I said.

"Guys he's awake." Kira said. "They don't have him, they d---- Tessa? What the hell are you doing here?" Scott asked. "They took me in Derek's loft I am still being tortured to death by them for two weeks." I said. "I say when that door opens we kill whoever and get the hell out." Malia said. "I'm not leaving here without something to find my husband." I said. "You're husband?" Malia asked. "Yes I'm married to him." I said. "Oh god, not again... there coming." I said. "Mrs. Hale, you're and you're brother are coming with us." The hunter said. "Get up, Hale." He ordered. "Is that all you know?" I asked. "My last name?" I asked.

"You want another cut?" He threatened. "No, no, I'll shut up now." I said. He chained Scott and I down two seats one was left. "I told you I came here looking for my husband? Okay? I don't know anything." I said honestly. "Another cut, cut her." The female hunter ordered. "Please I'm telling the truth." I begged, but nothing worked. "What do you cut her?" Scott asked. "Cut her!" She ordered. "This time put more wolfsbane than the usual." She ordered. "Please I'm telling the truth other than the one person who would want to harm my family is Kate Argent." I said, while putting my hands up to block the nife. "Last time I checked she was dead." I said. "Not dead serintrita alive and that's who has your husband." She said.

I was finally free "So you're just letting us go?" He asked her. "I sent four men to find Kate, they never returned... maybe with a white wolf and a true alpha can do better... Now I know what kind of Alpha you guys are and where you're next stept lies." She said. "What next step?" Scott asked. "When you take a bite of innocent then I will cross your border and come knocking at your door."

Stiles was waiting, "Are you're cuts bad?" He asked. I got dizzy for a moment, "Put her in the back seat." Scott said. "I have to find him I need to switch Scott I'll heal faster." I said. I heard a motorcycle come up with a scent I know. "Breadon," I said. "Who is she?" Malia asked. "Emissary." I said. "Also the one to take Tessa to La Legalese." She said. "The church?" Lydia asked. "It's not a place where you'll find god." She said. I got dizzy again, I fell and blacked out. "Tessa, Tessa wake up." Scott said. "Don't Scott, she still connected to Derek... I got all the wolfsbane out of her, but she'll be fine here by her mate." Deaton said.