Chapter 17: "New Kind of Wolf"

Derek's P.O.V

"Daddy, did you get the roses for mommy?" Alison asked. "Yeah honey, I did." I said. We always visit Tessa's grave I just wish she was here. "Allen, get down here we are leaving." I said. "Coming..." He said. He ran out to the car so did Alison Alison and Allen started high school this year Alison as a lot to tell Momma. 'Just wish you were here.' I thought. "I'm always watching over you guys... my family." I heard a voice say. 'That's impossible.' I thought. "I'm at the grave waiting to see my kids and you." The voice said.

When we got to the graveyard Chris was there; "We didn't interrupt anything?" I asked. "He's teaching Alison how to use a crossbow... I love you Derek Hale so damn much." She said. "Dad, what's going on?" Alison asked. "You must be Alison?" Chris said. "Yes, who are you?" She asked. "I'm the one who is going to teach you how to use this." Chris said, and pulled out Alison's crossbow. "Cool, but I'm confused." She said. "Alison we need to talk about who you were named after." I said.

"So I'm named after Alison Argent?" She asked. "She knew things that other people would be scared of she is a warrior." Chris said. "And you're mommy and her were best friends." I said. "Look at the targets I set up for you, try to shoot it right in the middle of circle." He said, and handed her the crossbow. Alison shot the arrow it was a perfect shot. I saw something in the corner by a tree a white wolf. "Wait a minute I think I saw something in the woods I'll be back." I said. When I walked into the woods a white wolf came up to me. "Derek, is that really you?" The voice said. "Tessa?" I asked. "It's me, Derek... it's me." She said and changed back into human form came up and kissed me.

Tessa's P.O.V

"How long has it been?" I asked Derek. "Three Months since the funeral." He said. "I missed you." He said and kissed me again. "Where's the kids?" I asked. "I talked to you're mom." I said. "Did you see the funeral?" He asked. "I saw everything, the kids going to high school, the kids coming to visit me and put red roses on my stone... I saw everything." I said. "It was very dark over on the other side, but until you're mom came I had no one to talk too, she told me what was happening to me." I said.