Chapter 16: "Gone, but Never Forgotten."

Authors Notes: One of the saddest scene ever.

Tessa's P.O.V

"Oh my gosh, you guys have gotten so big." I said. I tried to be in control I was still in the hospital. "Mommy, we brought you flowers." Alison said. "There so pretty," I said, Derek came in the hospital room. "Mommy, when you coming home?" Allen asked. "Soon baby soon. I missed you guys." I said. The door open to the man that I use to call father. "Grandpa!" They both screamed. "Tess, you okay there?" Derek said. "I need to go for a walk." I said. "Help me up." I said to Der.

"I can pick you up you know?" Derek said. "I know, but I didn't want to get angry in front of the kids." I said. I got dizzy I almost fell over, but Derek swooped me up in his arms. "Is she okay?" Mom asked. "She got dizzy," Derek said to her. I woke up in the hospital bed Derek was sitting right beside me reading a book. "Hey, you're awake." He said. "How do you feel?" He asked. "Like I'm going to throw up." I said. I threw up black blood Derek looked at me concerned.

Derek's P.O.V

I went to Deaton "You said she was throwing up black blood?" Deaton asked. "Yes, it has me really concerned." I said. I heard my phone ring it was Scott rambling. "What? Is she okay, please tell me she okay?" I asked. "She's gone Derek, Tessa's dead." Scott said. "She can't be I'm coming to the hospital." I said. "Derek, she would done it to protect the kids and you... she is just like Talia." Deaton said. "If not even better at it." He said.

The funeral myself, Scott, Stiles, and her dad all carried the casket; her mother cried I wanted to cry I really did. I tried to kept it together how am I supposed to raise theses kids without her? Mr. Stilinski was there Stiles cried so did Scott. "Mommy! Wait Mommy." Alison yelled. "Alison." I said and grabbed her. "Mommy." She cried. "What's wrong with Mommy?" She asked. "She's going to a better place, okay... come here sit down." I said. "MOMMA!" Allen yelled. "Wait Momma wait come back."