Chapter 4: "Fight for my Mind"

Tessa's P.O.V

So what happened Derek killed Peter Peter killed Kate it was all very confusing when Derek explained it to me. Derek and I still couldn't get enough sex I mean yeah he looks pretty good shirtless and pantless or anyt--- sorry back to what happened. My mom came in while Derek and I was doing it luckily she didn't see Derek. "Sweetie, are you alright you've been alone in here for days I'm worried about you." Mom said. "I'm fine." I said. "Does that go for Derek too?" Mom asked. "You know." I said. "I'm sorry I haven't told you." I said. "Is he here?" Mom questioned me. "Yeah, sorry." I said. "Derek, you can come out now." I said. He came out and hugged my waist.

"Nice to finally meet Tessa's secret boyfriend." Mom said. "He's staying for dinner." Mom yelled back as she went out. "Guess I'm staying for dinner." Derek said. "Yeah sorry for that most embarrassing thing ever," I said and kissed him. At dinner was very quiet no one hardly talked which was weird. "Mom, how's work going?" I asked tried making a conversation. "Tiring... so how long have you and Derek been together?" Mom asked. "Uhhh... about a month now." I said. "A month why didn't you tell me?" Mom questioned. "Because he was a wanted fugitive because of Scott and at the time we didn't have time to tell you." I said.

Derek and I went someplace he was taking me to apparently he has a new apartment or something. "Where are we?" I asked him. "At my place." He said while sliding the door open. When he opened the door I saw a couch a bed and a table. "This is where you're at when you're not with me?" I questioned him."Yep, now we can be all alone." He said. "What are you think---" I was cut off by another set of footsteps. "Have you even told her about me?" A voice I recognized that belonged to Peter. "Peter, I thought you were dead... Derek killed you." I said. "I rose from the dead." Peter said. I growled at him my eyes they felt different I looked in the mirror they were red. "We need to talk." Derek said. "Peter out." Derek demanded. "Okay fine." He said. "Why are my eyes red?" I asked. "That's because we're mates we share the same power." He said. Then all of a sudden I just blacked unconscious.

Derek's P.O.V

I pick her up she just fell passed out... "Tess, Tessa." I said while shaking her. She's not waking up "Tessa WAKE UP!" I yelled. I finally gave up I took her to Deaton's Scott came inside. "What did you do?" Scott growled. "I didn't do anything... she just fell passed out I tried to wake her up... but she wouldn't." I said softly. "Doc, give me something what is wrong with my sister?" Scott asked Deaton. "Seem's to me her wolf side is taking over some how it's like a puzzle in her mind right now. She's fighting, but she's gonna be in this coma for a while." Deaton said. "I think Derek can keep her calm." Deaton said. "But other then that I don't know much about white wolves," Deaton said.