Chapter 26: "6Bx19."

Authors Note: "Your welcome!" 

Tessa's P.O.V

Derek the kids and I are in North Carolina hunting down hunters; we walked towards a shed Derek grabbed my arm and pushed me into a corner. "Stay here." He said. Derek goes after the guy that's been shooting at him I come out and knock him unconscious. "I thought I told you to stay put." He said I just gave him a smile. Suddenly someone was coming up behind us I flipped him over and knocked him down Derek raises his eyebrow. "Why are you hunting werewolves?" Derek questions. "Because of you and her." I raised an eyebrow. "Where did you get the yellow wolfsbane?" I asked. "Where!" I growled at him.

"Derek, why are we here?" I asked. He pulls a cover off of something and it turns out to be a Chevy Camaro. "Get in." He said and winked at me. "Always liked the hotter cars." I said and got in. The only person I would talk to is Stiles he is away from the pack. I knew we were being followed suddenly someone pushes us up against the wall. "Chris!" I yelled. "I knew it!" I said. "Tessa," He said. "You were tracking us the entire time?" I growled. "You guys don't have phones." He said. "Maybe we should plan on getting one." I said. "Scares me, but doesn't surprise me." I asked.

"There's another vault?" Chris asked. "More than one Hale." I said. "More than one vault." Derek said. "I get that you two want to keep your feet from the fire, but I also don't think you want to see Beacon Hills burn to the ground." He said. "We're doing it for the kids." I said. "You're asking us to come back?" Derek asked. "How about admitting with great difficulty that we need you two." He said. "And we also need Tessa, because you're mother and Scott." He said. It hurt leaving my mother and Scott it really did, I didn't want to leave, but we had to do what's best for the kids.

"That sounds more like an Argent," I said. "And protecting Beacon Hills sounds more like and Hale." Chris said. "If we go back, there's something we have to do first." Derek said, pulling out the yellow wolfsbane. "Where did you get that?" He asked. "Whoever murdered that pack in Brazil, they were looking for this and we are going to make sure they never get it." Derek said. "You know it's not just poison." Chris said. "Maybe it's an antidote." Chris admits. "Is that why Gerard wants it?" I questioned. "So you want us to help stop him when you the one very stupid one that brought him back?" I asked.

"Gerard knew about the Beast more than anyone." Chris said. "So like it or not he was the ally we needed at the time." He explained. I glanced at Derek, "But like or not you two are the ones we need right now." He said. "FEDERAL AGENTS!" I heard one of them say. Then I heard Derek go down and Chris then me. "Tessa, go home!" He yelled. "That bitch!" I yelled. "Hello daughter," She said and smiled. "You guys are most popular as ever." She said. "Maybe it was the blue eyes." She said. I got in the car and left to make sure my kids are okay. I get a call from Stiles.

"Stiles?" I said. "I'm coming Tess, wait you sound like you've been shot oh god tell me you haven't." He said. "I've been shot by Kate god I really want to kill her." I said. "Where Derek?" He asked. "Still with Chris yes Chris hunted us down." I said. "I'm going home to get the kids make sure there okay." I said. "I'm coming to get you guys." He said. "Okay." I said. I hung up I drove in the driveway I got out and pulled the bullet out. "Kids get you're stuff packed." I yelled.

"Mom, what's wrong?" Alison asked. "Just get you're stuff pack Stiles is coming to get us." I said. "Where's dad?" Allan asked. "He'll be back soon." I said. I was being hugged from behind it was Stiles. "STILES!" Alison yelled. "Don't ever touch me like that again." I said. "Why, because only Derek can do it?" Stiles asked. Derek came in wounded I had to do minor surgery on him. "Okay, let's go." I said and kissed Derek. We got in the Camaro Derek was driving "Don't kill us Derek, our kids still need us." I yelled. "I make no promises." He said. Alison and Stiles were making out. "Remember when we were like that?" I asked. "Sure do." He said.