Chapter 7: "Claws and Wedding Decoration"

Tessa's P.O.V

I moved into Derek's apartment I was doing research on weddings; "Babe, are you coming to bed?" Derek asked. "In just a minute." I said. "Babe, take a break wouldn't kill you." He said. "Fine." I huffed. I laid beside him I was looking at my engagement ring. "You did good on the ring, Der." I said. "Thanks." He said. "Oh I forgot to tell you, you have to get fitted for a suit I have to go wedding dress shopping tomorrow." I said. "And you just tell me this why?" He asked. "You need a suit, Derek." I said. "I don't want to wear a suit." He growled. "Well, Mister Hale." I said. "Fine, Mrs. Hale." He said.

I woke up to my alarm blaring I slapped Derek with a pillow; "Time to wake up." I said. "Shut that damn thing off." He growled. "You have to get fitted for suit I need to get fitted for my wedding dress." I said. "Fine, but I'll go alone." He said. "No, Scott and Stiles are going to take you they both needed fitted too.." I said. "Fine, just this one time." He growled at me.

Lydia, Momma, and my dad came, yeah my dad came actually; I was being fitted for a dress I wanted one that wasn't to fluffy, that fit my body well, and not too much bling. I came out in a fluffy wedding dress of course mom started to cry she liked them all. "I don't like that one." Lydia commented. I heard my phone ding that would probably be Derek complaining or killing both Scott and Stiles.

Babe: "I'm going to kill them make them stop." He said.

Me: "Suck it up, Derek." I said.

Babe: "Fine, but only for you to be my bride." He said.

I came out I thought this one was the one; "Oh my god, I love it." Lydia said. "I think this is the one, Mom, what do you think and dad?" I asked of them. "I think Derek better stay away from my daughter." He said. "Oh stop it, Rafel." Mom said. "She's getting married no matter what, but at least Derek can stay away from you for a couple days. I want to spend time with my daughter." Mom said. "But Mom, I live with him." I said. "You can sleep in you're old bedroom, we need to talk more anyway." She said. I was getting angry. "Excuse me, I have to change." I said. Lydia saw my fists she saw how angry I was.

Lydia and I both went into the bathroom I couldn't control it; "Calm down, Tessa... you thought of anchor right? Please tell me you have?" She said. "Get away from me." I said. "What? You're shifting?" She asked. "Yes, now get away from me before I kill you." I said. "Oh--- okay." She yelped. I went out the window I shifted and I haven't shifted since my coma. I was looking for Derek I howled I listened for howl back and there came Derek with a howl. Suddenly I was shot.

I woke up on cold table; "Chris, why again?" I ask. "You're mother was worried about you." He said. Mom came inside. "I didn't say shoot her." Mom said. "She was out of control, you would done the same thing." He said. "Fine, but can one of you hold me down why she gets the bullet out?" I asked.When she started. "Tessa, Claws claws, hurry up there hurting." Chris said. "I almost got it." She said. I roared again. "I got it." She said. "Thanks mom." I said.