The final fight

Chapter 18

My heart thumped as adrenalin pumped through my body. Standing against a tree in the wood's, I watched the country house Lewis and his army are staying it. My team and the royal guards are moving into place, I'm just waiting for them to let me know through my ear piece that their all in position. We're going to hit them hard and fast, so they won't know what's hit them and by the time they do, more than half of them will be wiped out.

We have been on their land for nearly twenty minute's now and they haven't even noticed. Anna and Lewis are walking around without a care in the world, as if nothing or no one can touch them. But that's all about to change.

"We're all in place, just say the word and we will move in" Cole' s voice echoed thought my ear piece.

"You all know the plan, Lewis and Anna, there mine" I replied.

"You can do more damaged to them that all of us, their definitely your's, make him wish that he never touched one of us" Jasper replied.

Looking once more into their window, I took a deep breath. My skin is starting to glow and I'm ready to end this.

"Move" I told all of them.

Throwing the smoke bomb I had in my hand, it's broke through the glass perfectly. I could hear the other's bombs break through the other window's in the house. Pulling out my sword, I let my flames travel up the blade. Running as fast as my body can move, I jumped though the broken window and landed in the room, but Lewis and Anna have already retreated the room.

Moving quickly, I ran into the hallway, his men are running around, not knowing what to do. How did he ever think his army could face us is beyond me. Searching though the hallways and rooms, I can see my team and the guards fighting them off effortlessly. Walking down the last hallway, two men are standing there, blocking the final door. This is where their hiding. Too afraid to come out and play. Lewis could never do his only dirty work if there is a chance he could get hurt. Whipping me, he knew I couldn't fight back and even if I did he had guards around him. Smirking at the two guards in front me, I gripped my sword harder. Smirking has done it, they look completely pissed now.

The two of them came running at me, swing fists and kicking. But their completely uncoordinated, fighting with anger instead of skill, making them an easier kill. Blocking the first man's fists, I sent a back kick to the man behind me, sending him stumbling into the wall. Turning the handle I used it to add  more force into my punch. What I didn't expect is the flames travelled from the handle of my sword to his body. Every inch of him is now covered in flames. Turning around to face the other man behind me, he is standing there looking completely shocked. When his eyes came back to me, he looks unsure of what to do. So he did the stupid thing and made a move to attack me. With one swipe of my blade, I drove it into his chest and watched engulf him til nothing of him is left except ashes. Looking around, I could hear the sounds of fighting coming to an end.

Footsteps coming in my direction, are getting louder as they approach. I have no doubt in my mind that they are my team's footsteps. This for us has been an easy fight. Lewis' s army is completely untrained and unskilled. The first person I saw coming around the corner is Cole with a big grin. Then Jasper, Emma Lucy, Blake and the other's.

"That was too easy, did he think having larger number's would make a difference against us" Cole said with a cocky smiled.

"I think so, do we have any injuries or deaths?" I asked hopefully that we manage to escape any deaths.

"A few injuries, but nothing serious, did you get Lewis and that bitch?" Jasper asked.

"There in here, I think we should all go in and see them. We have a score to settle with them. Have the guards stay alert incase any of Lewis' s army are still around" I told them.