Protecting the Royals

Chapter 6

After hour's of twisting and turning in bed, I got up. Why is my every thought of him. Pissed off with myself, I walked out of my room and into the kitchen. Looks like I'm not the only one having problem's sleeping. Blake and Cole are up and sitting at the table looking every bit as pissed off as me. I walked to the fridge and got a bottle of lucozade. I slumped into a seat opposite them.

"This is fucking ridiculous, I can't even sleep without thinking of her and how she should be beside me" Cole said looking depressed.

"My head is wrecked, how in one day did we managed to get so screwed" I sighed running my hands through my hair.

"What are we going to do? we know what this means?" Blake asked seriously.

"I honestly don't know, I know what I want but if we leave, we put the rest of our team in danger, we won't function properly without them, but if we stay we are giving up our destiny" I said.

"We should have never come here, what were we thinking? we should have stuck to our rules, everyday our bond with them will grow" Cole said.

"I think we need to switch around our training group's, if we train with them we're going to get to close to them" I suggested.

"We can try it, get Jasper, Emma and Lucy to switch with us" Blake said.

"How is Emma, I haven't talked to her yet, when we got back she had already changed rooms?" Cole said sadly.

"She will be okay but it will take time, you two have been together for so long, I think we all thought your love would withstand any beloved bond, how wrong were we, we underestimated the intensity of what this bond would feel like" I smiled sadly.

"Yeah, we really did" Blake sighed, sitting back in his chair.

We sat in silence for the next half hour til we sloped off to our room's, once again trying to get some sleep. Sleep came slowly and restlessly. I woke up an hour before my alarm is due to go off.

                    Looking at the ceiling, I tried to concentrate on anything but him, but he has invaded my mind completely, my thoughts are only of him. What it would feel like to have his lips on mine just once, to feel the comfort of his arm's wrapped around me. That's it, I have completely lost my mind. I got out of bed and walked into the bathroom to get a shower. Half an hour later, I got dressed in grey sweatpants and a white sport's bra. I put my hair into a fishtail braid and walked into the kitchen to find Emma and Cole looking awkward among the other's. You could cut the tension with a knife. All eyes fell on me the moment I walked in, looking for me to do something.

"Okay everyone, we have a few changes in training group's today, Jasper you're taking my group and I will take your's. Emma you're taking Blakes group and he will be taking your's. Lucy you have Coles group and he will have your's. Are you all okay with that?" I asked.

Everyone nodded and scattered, delighted to have a reason to leave. I followed behind them and walked towards the training field. I hope the tension fades soon, we can't function as a team if thing's are tense like this. Each group were ready and waiting. They looked a little shocked at the change of trainer's but didn't say anything. Eli started to walk towards me, I tried to look away but I couldn't, instead I found myself openly checking him out. I am trying to fight everything in me that is pushing me towards him, to wrap myself in him and drown happily in his scent. I'm positive if I was a vampire, right now my eyes would be as black as his with lust. He stopped right in front of me, leaning towards me as he whispered

"Changing group's won't stop the bond growing, it's only going to get stronger to the point you will need me beside you to sleep, our bond is stronger than the other's Alexis. I told you I won't give up, I want and need you. I know you want me too, I can see it in you're eyes" he said with a husky voice that made my knee's weak with just how close he is to me, he scent is like heaven to me, making my tense muscles relax.