Desire

Chapter 9

Walking out the door of the medic and around the corner, I stopped and leaned up against the wall, taking in a deep breath. We were so close to kissing to only be interrupted. My body is still burning with desire for him. Being honest I wanted more than just a kiss, I want to feel his skin on mine, to fit perfectly against his body like I did last night. Even the scent of his t shirt is driving me crazy with desire for him. It took everything in me to push myself away from the wall and walk toward the house instead of going back into that room and rip the last bit of his clothing off. I was barely able to pick my jaw off the floor when he gave me his t shirt. Even the feel of his soft skin and hard muscle's under my hand made me feel things I have never felt before.

                           Walking outside, I was met with smiles and looks of relief. I must have looked rough last night when I got back. Opening the door to the house I got jumped by them all as the squashed me in the middle of a group hug.

"How are you feeling, you looks great, the healer must have done a really good job" Cole asked with relief in his voice.

"He did more that a good job, I'll show you" I answered.

Turning my back to them I lifted up Eli' s t shirt to show my back. I could hear their gasps as they looked at my scar free back.

"Every single scar is gone Alexis, the ruins have finally become permanent I see" Blake said.

"Have you seen these before on me?" I asked pulling my top down and turned to face five sheepish faces.

"Yeah, when you go all protective mode when one of us get hurt, they appear. But you're eyes also glow a golden colour along with your skin. You fight and move a hundred times faster when you're like that" Cole explained.

"Something about last night felt different, when he whipped me the last time, I felt something inside me snap. I incinerated the vampire's last night with a power that looked like lighting that exploded from my hand. I didn't have to pick up my sword either, I was able to summing it to me with just a thought" I told them.

"Really that is so cool Alexis, I wonder what else you can do" Jasper said

"I have know idea but Eli said he will get everything he can on my ruins and power's" I smiled at the thought of Eli.

"There was always something special about you Alexis, you're strength and speed, you're instincts to protect us at any cost is so strong you can tear through a pack or coven effortlessly" Blake said genuinely.

"You're going to have me blushing" I joked.

A knock on our door caught our attention.

"That must be our dress maker" Lucy said with excitement.

She ran towards the door and opened it to find a man with three women behind him.

"Hello ladies and gentlemen, I am Francis, you're dress designer and these three lovely ladies are your individual dress makers" he said cheerfully.

We all looked at each other, shrugged and smiled.

"It's lovely to meet you, my name is Alexis" I said shaking his hand.

Lucy and Emma stepped forward and introduced themselves.

The dress makers and the designer took a few steps back, tilting their heads as they looked us over. They nodded and smiled at each other as each designer stepped forward and grabbed one of us.

"Hi Alexis, my name is Harmony and I will be making your dress, can you show me to your room so we can take your measurements " Harmony said.

"Eh my room is this way" I said a little awkward at the thought's of being measured.