My everything

Chapter 11

Warning X rated scenes

Leaving the party with Eli, I couldn't take my eyes off him. He looks absolutely gorgeous in his suit. We walked around the manor til we were standing outside a door. I looked at Eli who is staring at me with love.

"This is my section of the manor, do you want to come in, if you don't I can walk you back to you're house" he said looking nervous now.

"Yeah I want to come in" I smiled as his whole appearance relaxed.

He opened the door and held it opened for me to walk in first. Looking around, his place looks like a high end apartment. It's opened planned and spacious. There is another door off  his sitting area. That must be where his room is.

"Do you want a drink?" he asked.

"Do you have something for me to drink?" I asked surprised that he would have anything other than the blood he might need.

"Yeah, I have a few soft drinks or a bottle of wine if you want?" he said.

Needing something to settle my nerves, I think I need will need something stronger than a soft drink.

"A glass of wine sounds good" I smiled.

Taking the glass from him, I took a mouthful of wine and sat down on his large couch with him following after me. After a couple more sips the wine was gone and my nerves have settled.

"Did you mean it when you said you were staying?" he asked with that hopeful look.

"I meant it, the team and I are staying. We have all found our beloved' s here" I smiled.

"Good, I don't think I would survive without you now that I have met you. You're already the center of my world Alexis" he said as he brushed a stray curl behind my ear. Sparks erupted through me as his skin brushed against mine.

I will never get used to or bored of the sensation his touch brings. He felt it as well, I can tell because his eyes have started to turn black with lust. He leaned forward, never taking his eyes from mine and kissed me gently on the lips. My heart thumped in my chest as his kiss took my breath away with such a small move. I couldn't stop my next move even if I wanted to. I pulled him closer to me, deepening our kiss. I don't have it in me to keep fighting our bond, I let go of all the thought's in my head and let what happens, happen.

                              Eli pulled me towards him and grabbed my waist, lifting me up and sitting me on his lap with my legs at either side of him. I could feel my dress rise up higher but I don't care. I lost myself in our kiss. Each movement of our lips ignited sparks and passion inside of me. Running my hand through his hair I tugged on it causing him to grab my waist and bringing me impossibly closer to him and brushing my core against his hardened length. I moaned as heat and electricity pooled to my core bringing pleasure coursing through me. He ran his hands down my legs and took of my heels one by one and dropped them on the floor. His hand went to my ass, cupping it as he stood up. I wrapped my legs around his waist as he started to move toward the other door without breaking our kiss. Everything in me is screaming to complete our bond, to be fully bonded together.

He opened the door with one hand and still held onto me with his other hand as if I weighted nothing. He gently laid me down on his bed. He broke our kiss and I nearly whimpered at the loss of his lips on mine.

"You are so beautiful Alexis, I almost don't want to ask this but I have to, are you sure this is what you want? I will wait for the rest of my life because you're more than worth the wait" he said looking into my eyes. Looking into his eyes, I know my decision is the right one.

"I want this, I want you more than have ever wanted anything in my life" I said honestly.

He smiled his breathtaking smile before he returned his lips to mine. I opened the button's on his shirt one by one and slowly took it off of him, gliding my hands over his strong arm's as his muscle's flexed. Breaking our kiss once more, he put his hand on the middle of my back and slowly pulled the zip on my dress down. I sat up allowing him to pull the dress off and getting a good look at his mouth watering body. He is absolutely perfect, I trailed my fingertips down his strong chest and down over his eight pack to the belt on his trousers. I opened it and pulled the zip down on his trouser. He kicked off his shoe's and took off his trouser. He stood in front of me with nothing but tight navy boxers. I let my eyes roam every inch of his body, memorising every detail.

He leaned forward and laid me down as his thumbs hooked into my navy lace french knicker and started to pull them down slowly, teasing me almost. Once he removed them, his hands ran up my body slowly from my ankle til he got to the hooks on my lace bra and opened them effortlessly. His eyes roamed my body as his eyes got impossibly darker with lust and love. He pulled his boxers off and climbed onto the bed, positioning himself between my legs as he used his elbows to keep his full weight off of me.

His lips captured mine once more in a heated kiss. Trailing my hands up his back, gliding over his muscle's he moaned as he kissed me. He moved so he is on his side with me facing him. His hand trailed up my side til he got to my breast. Gently he cupped it with his hand, massaging it as his thump brushed against my nipple, sending pleasure coursing through my body and down to my core. My body is begging to be closer to him. His lips moved from mine as he took my nipple in his mouth and sucked on it gently. I couldn't stop my back from arching as pleasure ripped through me mercilessly. He slowly moved from my breast and kissed along my neck, trailing his lips along my neck. His hand slowly glided down my body towards my core and gently massaged my bud with his thumb. My heart is beating faster than it has ever done before. His lips took mine again as he started to rub my bud a little faster. My breathing got deeper as pleasure started to build. Moving from beside me, he positioned himself between my legs as his hand still rubbed my bud. He pulled his hand back and positioned his length at my entrance. He broke our kiss and looked in my eyes for any doubt but he won't find anything. I brought my lips back to his and he started to push into my core. Stopping every so often so I can adjust to his length. After a few more minutes his full length is in. He started to move slowly, he placed his forehead to mine as he looked into my eyes. Everything about this moment feels perfect, it's more than I could ever think possible. He held one of my hands over my head with my hand in his. Each movement is slow and tender as we move in sync with each other. I can feel our bond getting stronger by the second.

"I love you Alexis" he said as he looked into my eyes.

"I love you too" I said getting breathless.

His lips returned to mine once more as each movement brought us closer to our release. It is building to the point I don't think my body is able for it. So many emotions and sensations are flooding me at one. Moment from my release, I let another moan escape the same time Eli did. Just as I felt my body is ready to explode, Eli bit into my neck tipping over the edge as my body exploded into a high that I have never experienced in my life. My nails dug into his back and with one more movement Eli released. My body is still shaking as Eli stopped his movement's and buried his face in my neck, his own breathing becoming rapid. He kissed my neck gently and ran his tongue across it making my body shiver from just the feel of it.

He put his arm's under me and rolled us over so I am lying on his chest with him under me, as he kissed my forehead and ran his hand through my hair.

"You're amazing Alexis, I have never felt anything like this in my life, I can't even put into word's how much that meant to me, I meant it when I said I love you. You are my everything" he said.

"I know what you mean, I have never felt anything like this in my life, I can feel our bond is so much stronger now. I will remember this moment forever, I meant it as well when I said I love you because I do" I said honestly.

We lay in each other's arm's as we both feel asleep.