Arriving

Chapter 4

Putting my last set of clothes into my bag, I zipped it up. Looking around my room one last time for anything I might have forgotten but I didn't see anything. Picking up my bag, I walked towards the kitchen to find the rest of team. All of them are ready to go, I looked over them to make sure their uniform are perfect. We need to make a good impression.

"Everyone ready to go?" I asked.

"Were all set" Cole answered.

"Good, are your ear piece's in?" I checked.

"Yeah, their ready to use once we get there" Lucy smiled.

"Okay, let's get going, it's a three hour drive" I told them.

"We can get some sleep on the way" Cole said.

"I'll drive and you can all get a rest, before we get there" I smiled.

We all made our way outside and into the back of our jeep and got in. Half an hour into the drive, they were all asleep. I just hope to god that I can keep them safe and all six of us will be returning home together. If I lose any of them, the royal family will have a new threat, me.

"Everyone, wake up, we're coming up to the gates now" I said loud enough to wake them.

"Hey, you should have woke me up, I would have taken over driving to let you get some sleep" Jasper said stretching.

"I'm good, I'm not tired yet" I smiled.

"Don't worry Alexis, we won't get hurt" he said reassuring, he knows me too well.

"I hope so" I smiled.

Slowing down, I stopped at the gates as the guards surrounded our jeep. I let down my window as a guard approached.

"State your business" he said coldly.

"We are the team of warrior's sent by the supernatural council" I replied with the same cold tone and kept my eyes fixed ahead.

I could see him look into the back of the jeep before him and the other guards stepped back away from our jeep and the gates started to open. I drove through when the gates opened enough and a large mansion appeared in front of us.

"Fuck, that's some house" Cole said sitting up to get a better look.

"It's massive and so are the surroundings, it's too much ground to cover and expect know one to get past" I replied looking around, I spotted more guards coming towards us.

"How many guards do they have" Jasper said looking at the group coming towards us.

"I have know idea, but obviously not enough, we're not going to get out of meeting these face to face, let's get this over with" I sighed.

We all got out of the jeep and walked towards them, me in front of the other's.

"Hello, thank you all for coming so quickly, who is your team leader" he asked looking at the boys.

"I am the team leader, Alexis Rose" I answered, emotionless.

"Oh sorry, I was expecting the team leader to be a man" he said looking me over.

"That was obvious, are you going to have a problem with that?" I glared.

"No, we won't have a problem, we have all heard of your team and especially about the strength of their team leader, we never thought you were a woman, you have my apologies.

"Okay now that's sorted, where do we go from here?" I asked.

"We are to escort you to your accommodation, the king will meet you early in the morning with our commander to go over everything that has been happening, their is also a list of training times and the different trainers, we do understand you have conditions about meeting the opposite sex, so we will try accommodate that as much as possible but I don't know if that will even be possible" he said carefully.