Plans

Chapter 17

There is nothing but silence in the car as we wait for her to drive up to the gate. Twenty minutes has already passed by and I'm starting to think she must have changed her mind about leaving. Just as I'm about to speak, I can see the flash from a cars headlights flicker thought tree's as it gets closer. A sigh of relief left all our lips, I guess we were all thinking along the same lines. The car appeared, slowing down as it got to the gate, I checked the number plate number against the one written on the paper Eli gave me. I looked at the other's and smiled, giving them a nod to let them know it's her. The guards opened the gate, but instead of the normal procedure of closing them straight away, they left them open for us. I started the car and left the headlights off. Thanks to the change, I can see clearly. Pulling out a couple of minutes after she left, I drove a good distance behind her so that she couldn't see us but I can see her, just. There is no way I'm losing sight of this bitch.

Eli explained before where she and her family live, unfortunately she seems to be heading directly for home.

"Fuck, she isn't going to him" Emma said disappointed.

"Doesn't seem like it, we will just have to find somewhere to sit, watch and wait, for however long it takes" I told them.

Just as the turn for her house started to appear, I slowed down, expecting her to slow down as well and turn off. But she didn't, she drove right past, never slowing down.

"Looks like I was wrong, she isn't heading home" Emma smiled.

Following at a distance, I didn't let her car escape my sight for a second. God knows where he is and how quickly she will turn off. About two miles down the road, I could see the brake light's come on as the car started to slow down. Staying back as far as I can, I waited to see where she turned off. Speeding up once she turned, I slowly drove by the turn and looked to see a long narrow roads leading to an old country house. There is more than enough land to train a small army on and far enough away from the road to go unnoticed. Driving past the road, I looked for a place to park. A few meters down the road, I spotted an empty gateway and pulled in and turned off the car.

"You know what to do, take you're weapons with you, get close enough to take in as much as you can, but do not approach any of them. We need to keep the element of surprise" I told them.

"Yes boss" they said.

"Turn you're tracking device on if something happens, I will be there as quickly as possible. Twenty minute's, in and out, any longer than that and I am coming to get you. Do you understand?" I said sternly, so they realise how serious I am about this.

One of us gets caught, then all three of us are fucked. This time they didn't reply, they nodded. They only do that when they know how dangerous something like this is, three of us against god knows how many of them.

All three of us split apart, each heading in our own direction. Crossing the road, I jumped over the small broken down wall and ran into the surrounding wood's. Once I got a hundred meters into the wood's, I stopped. Looking around me, I took in every detail of the surrounding area. Listening to the sounds around me, I couldn't hear anyone else in the wood's. They must not run patrol. Carefully I started moving closer to the country house. As I got to the edge of the wood's, I kept myself hidden in the shadows and got down on my hunkers. Anna' s car is parked right outside of the house. There are only a few lights on but I'm not close enough to get a good look.

Standing up, I started to moved closer to the house but keeping myself hidden. Walking through the tree, I spotted a large bay window with light's on inside. Leaning against a tree, I waited to see if I could spot anyone. After a few moment's, a shadow started to appear near the window til Lewis came into view. But what is really sickening, Anna came up behind him and wrapped her arm's around him, kissing his neck. It took everything in me not to vomit on the spot. I just hope the other's are getting a view at what numbers they have. Looking at my watch, fifteen minute's are already up. I moved back into the shadows and took off running towards the wall again. When I got close to the wall, I looked around to make sure there isn't anyone patrolling. When I didn't hear anything, I jumped the wall and ran back to the car. Emma and Jasper are already sitting and waiting in the car. Opening the door, I slide into the seat, started the car, turning it and driving back towards home.

"Did you get an idea of number's" I asked them once we were far enough away.

"They have large number's, but we have more, enough to win this" Emma said.

"Okay, so we have all the advantages right now and we need to use them wisely. Our attacks have to be perfect, there is no room for error. We can make any mistakes" I said.

"First thing in the morning, we will head over to the house and sit down with the other warrior's and come up with the best plan to eliminate them all. Did you see Lewis there?" Jasper asked.

"Yeah, he and Anna are definitely beloveds, I can't think of another reason to why she would touch him and not be physically sick" I shivered in disgust at the image of them.

"That bad" Emma laughted.

"It's going to give me nightmares" I said honestly.

The drive home flew by quickly. Parking the car back outside the manor, we all got out and took our weapons with us.

"I will see you both first thing in the morning, we have a lot to go through  and plan" I smiled.

This is going to be over soon.

The next morning, I walked over to the house to meet up with the other's. If this is going to work we need all of us there along with the guards but leaving enough to keep the royals protected. Opening the door, I walked in and found all of them waiting with eager expressions on their faces. We all want to make sure Lewis gets exactly what is coming to him. His death isn't going to be quick and painless. I'm going to do exactly what he did to me, only a thousand times more painful.

After three hour's of talking and arguing, we finally formed a solid plan of attack. We don't know how long they will be there or when they plan on attacking, we need to make the first move. We have the element of surprise and that won't last forever. So in two days, we make our move. We attack them with everything we have and crush them. We devised a training plan to get all the guards ready and catch them up on how we plan to do this. The royal family is going to be protected and that means Eli as well. Our plan doesn't involve him being there. I can concentrate on the fight if I'm constantly worried about him. The same is going for the rest of our teams beloveds. Their staying behind to protect the royal family. The only thing is facing their reactions, but there isn't anything they can say that will change our minds.

Walking outside with the other's, even the warrior's we kept hidden. We headed to the training ground's and rounded up the guards. Standing in front of us, is our own army to fight against Lewis. Just as I was about to go through our plan's, Ryan and Allie, stepped forward. Looking at them to see what is going, I recognised the look on their faces. They have found their beloveds. Smiling, I looked to see who would step out from among the guards. Then I found them, they had the same look in their eyes, I could tell they were dying to move forward and wrap their arm's around their beloveds, but they are guards and they are looking between me and them. I smiled and nodded my head letting them know it's okay to go to them. With that they practically ran towards each other. Watching them, this feels more and more like being here is all of ours destiny. We have been through a lot since we came here with every bit of love we found, we also suffered crushing losses. But I wouldn't change a thing, the losses we suffered only makes us more determined to fight and win. Right now, revenge is what is fuelling us to continue, to stay fighting.

After giving them sometime to talk, I needed to continue, we have a lot to go through and plan. Each and everyone of the guards have a place to be and a part to play whether it's individually or as a team. Everyone of them are important, we all need to know our roles in this fight.

This is the biggest fight of our lives, all our assignments have been leading to this, an all out fight for our lives.