Power's

Chapter 13

the into it. The memories of the pain after that bite came flooding back to me. At first it felt euphoric, like the biggest high I have ever felt. But the burning started shortly afterwards. Killing my euphoria and bringing me crashing down with a bang.

At first it was a slight burning pain flowing through my veins and spreading to my heart, pumping it back around my body. The burning grew to the point, I felt like my body was fire. The convulsions were the worst, but I remember Eli gentle touch the whole way through as he told me how much he loves me and kept me cooled down with a damp cloth. Then the thirst kicked in, the burning need for something I have never felt before. But Eli touch distracted me, ever gentle caress made my body feel more alive than it had ever felt before. Sparks tore through me stronger than they have ever felt. Lust and love wrapped around me like a warm blanket as I felt my eyes turn completely black for the first time as a vampire.

Thirst and Lust waged a war inside of me. But the thirst won when Eli brought my lips to his neck and told me to drink. My reaction felt like a natural instinct. The feel of my teeth piercing his skin, this scare or sicken me like I thought it would. I didn't know what to expect blood to taste like, his blood. Once his blood flowed into my mouth I had gotten my euphoria back and then some. I knew when to pull back and stop drinking. Then my body had fell into a deep sleep.

Lying there, I could feel myself becoming stronger, my instinct even sharper than before but most of all my feelings and emotions are a hundred times stronger than before. Everything seems more amplified now. If this is what Eli feels like everyday, I have even more respect for him now, I'm only awake minute's and I already want to jump him.

"Don't worry, you will get more control over you're emotion soon" Eli said smirking at me.

"How long are you awake and how do you know what I'm thinking about" I smiled at him.

"A little while, you're eyes are pitch black and because I'm thinking the same thing right now, it's hard to think of anything else when you're around" he said as his own eyes started to turn black and back to the beautiful blue I'm used too.

"I think that is going to be the hardest adjustment. If I keep feeling like this, you won't be leaving this bed for awhile" I said giving him a cheeky smile.

"You won't hear me complain. How are you feeling other than that, are you still happy you changed?" he asked with hope in his eyes.

"I could never regret this Eli, I'm feeling stronger, our bond is a lot stronger, it's more intense" I said honestly.

"I was hoping you would say that. As a human, even though you weren't a normal human, the bond doesn't feel as intense or as powerful as it feels to a vampire. The moment I saw you Alexis, I fell in love with you and every little thing about you. It was so hard not to pick you up and kiss you. You have no idea how hard it was when you tried to fight our bond because every day my feelings were growing stronger and more intense" he told me.

"I'm so sorry, I don't know why I tried to fight it, it was stupid. But we have the rest of forever for me to make it up to you" I smiled.

"I will hold you to that" he winked as he pulled me to him, wrapping his arm's around me. His scent hit me straight away, wrapping around me. This moment is what I picture heaven to be like.

"I wonder if my power's are more stable now and stronger?" I said.

"Well, only one way to find out if you're feeling up to it" he said.

"I am, eh how often will I have to feed?" I asked.

"Once a day at least, but you can feed from me, once I feed I will have enough for both of us" he said, I sighed with relief, I didn't feel that comfortable at the thoughts of feeding off someone who wasn't him.

"Good, I don't want to feed off anyone else, it's a bit to personal to do with a stranger" I said honestly.

"I would have been that comfortable either at the thought's of you're lips on someone else" he said with his eyes changing from blue to black and then back.

Hi thanks you for all the votes and comment s, I have two other books started if you could read them and let me know what you think. Leaving Hell is the third and last book of the dark angel series and the second one is Darkest Revenge. Hope you check them out :-) xxxxxxxx