The Party

Chapter 10

The girl's and I sat anxiously waiting for our dress maker's to arrive with our dresses for tonight. The king has also arranged for beauticians to come and do our make up and hair. We are getting completely spoilt. I'm just praying I will be able to walk in the heels they give me. The door bell rang. Lucy and Emma jumped from their seats and ran to the door. Like me, they want to look perfect for their beloveds. The boys are lucky, all they had to do was get fitted for their suits and shoe's. They will be ready in half an hour and we will only be still be getting ready. Standing at the door is our dressmakers and the beauticians. They shooed Lucy and Emma back into the room, her designer and beauticans, it's looks like we all have two each. I laughed as the girl's got dragged to their room, but my laughter didn't last long. Harmony grabbed me, dragging me by the hand into my room, followed with my own beauticans. She shoved me into my chair as the beauticans pulled out their cases.

"Can I see my dress?" I asked Harmony.

"Nope, not til were done so you can have the full effect" she smiled.

"What, but what if it doesn't fit or it doesn't suit me" I panicked.

"Don't worry princess, the prince's will fall all over himself to get to you" she smiled.

"I'm not a princess" I blushed.

"Not yet, but soon. Now sit still and let us work our magic" she smiled.

I nodded knowing I wasn't going to win this fight. Werewolves and vampire's I can win against but not a designer or beauticans.

It's been two hour's of my hair being pulled out of and being attacked with makeup brushes. This is all new to me. I'm not saying I'm not a girly girl but I'm not used to this extent. I don't know how much makeup there putting on me but it feels like an awful lot. Emma and Lucy must be in heaven. But I have to say my nails look nicer than they have ever been.

"Right, time for you to get dressed, but we're going to dress you, you can't see it yet" Harmony said.

I stood up and kept my eyes closed. They held my hands as I stepped into my dress. They pulled it up, zipping me into it. It fit's like a glove. They slipped on my heals. I stood up, moving from one foot to another to test out my balance. So far I don't think they will break my ankles.

"Are you ready to see yourself ?" Harmony asked.

"Yeah, I'm ready" I said nervously.

"Okay princess, open you're eyes" she said.

I took in a deep breath and opened my eyes. My jaw dropped. I look so different but yet at the same time, I still looked like me. A light sparkling pink and dark eyeshadow were together for a smokey effect and black eyeliner made my blue eyes stand out. A little mascara made my dark eyelashes look longer. A slight blush made my cheek bones stand out, red lips gloss made sure my full lips will be noticed.

My hair is curled and delicately clipped into place with a white stoned rose clipped at the right side. Long curls fall down over my left shoulder. My dress is everything and more than I could have imagined. My dress is dark navy, strapless and comes to above my knee. Around the bust in decorated with white stones. Around the dress is chiffon fabric, making thick straps around my shoulder and fitted to the main part of my dress and flows down the front to my knee and falling down longer at the back. My sandals are beautiful, a rose designed in white stones came up along my foot and clasped around my ankle and the heels are sliver. A beautiful tear drop stone necklace sat neatly on my chest. Along with delicate bangles of silver and white stones.

"Thank you Harmony, my dress is perfect, so is my hair and make up, thank you all so much" I smiled at all of them.

"Oh sweetie it's our pleasure, we got to dress our future queen" she beamed but I think my skin went a shade lighter at the thought's of me being a future queen. I shook it off, now is not the time to freak out.