26. Disney Land

Michael's P.O.V.

It was the day after the solos. Everyone was really stressed out about it, so they decided to take us to Disneyland to take out minds off of everything that was going on.  It was the boys, Tim, our moms and Jay. We were all riding in the van when Jay started yelling.

"I am so excited! I have never been to Disneyland!" Jay yelled.

"Jay calm down." Mikey said

"No chill. No chill." Chance yelled

"He has got the idea." I said laughing

"No chill, No chill!" Jay , Chance and I all shouted

All the other boys glared at us while we laughed. When we got there we were all ready to have fun. We all went in together, we were supposed to stay together the whole time. Three seconds after we got to Disneyland Jay was dragging me off to the castle. 

"you remember the whole don't separate from the group thing?" I said as Jay dragged me a long behind her.

"You know I don't think I heard them say that." Jay said laughing.

"We are going to get in so much trouble." I said

"don't worry."  Jay responded, "Mom knows where we are."

"you told my mom?" I asked laughing

"I may break the rules but safety first my man." Jay said

I just laughed at her comment, oh yeah safety first. She was never safe!!! She did unsafe things all the time, she ran with scissors, she left candles lit while she slept, she usually drove at least 20 miles over the speed limit, and one time she even drank an ENTIRE bottle of vodka. Only NOW is she concerned about her own safety. The boys always said things about Jay, and though I did not agree with most of the things the said about her I did have to agree with one thing that they said about her, she was wild. She dragged me over to the castle and handed me her phone.

"here take a picture of me in front of it." She said

"Is this really why you dragged me over here right now?" I said

"what else would I drag you over here for?" she asked

"well." I said

"Sorry to disappoint you, but I am not about to romantically confess my love for you in front of the Disney castle." Jay said

"oh wow." I said sarcastically, "I only followed you here because I thought you were going to romantically confess your love for me in front of the Disney Castle!"

Jay broke out into laughter, I caught a picture of her while she was laughing. She probably wont like it, but I think it fully showcases who she is as a person.

"Now that we got that out of the way, Will you take my picture?" Jay said 

"Never ever never ever ever never." I said holding her phone up.

She smiled as snapped the picture and captured the moment.

"Thank you!" Jay said walking over to me and taking her phone.

"what do you want to do now?" I asked

"I don't know, die probably." Jay responded

"there you guys are!" we heard someone yell

We turned around to see that it was Chance and Mikey. They walked over to us and Mikey threw his arm over my shoulder.

"what are you guys up to?" Chance asked

"well, I just had my picture taken in front of the castle." Jay said, "and we were just about to go smoke at least twenty pounds of weed to see how much it takes to overdose." 

Chance just laughed.

"Even if you wanted to get twenty pounds of weed, you wouldn't know where to get it." Mikey said, "And there is NO way you got twenty pounds of weed into Disney land."

"Okay, fine." Jay said, "I didn't get twenty pounds of weed into Disneyland but I got AT LEAST two pounds of weed in."

Mikey rolled his eyes.

"You do not have any weed on you!" Mikey yelled.

It was silent for a second, we all just stared at Mikey. 

"wow Mike what a buzz kill." Chance said

"the only thing buzzed around here is buzz light year now lets go do something." Jay said

"squad out!" Chance yelled

We all walked away from the spot that we were in. This was only the start to what would be a long and very fun day. A day I would not forget for a long while.