2. I Lovie You

Michael's P.O.V.

We were walking through the mall. Chance, Brady, JHype, Miles, Marcus, Devin and I. It was Chance's idea to come to the mall, we all agreed it would be a great time to spend with each other. With the live shows coming up in a week we all agreed that would be good to bond more than we had already.

Walking around the mall was very uneventful due to the fact that there weren't very many stores that any of us wanted to go into. We wandered around aimlessly for a little while, until JHype decided he wanted to go into Foot Locker. Not all of us wanted to go in but we all went in anyway. We all looked around for a bit till we decided we're done in the store, no one had gotten anything. We continue the one around aimlessly until we found a candy store and it was a unanimous vote that we wanted to go in there. We all walked into the candy store and we were all genuinely amazed. The candy stretched from wall to wall , from ceiling to floor. Each one of us grabbed a bag and headed for the candy we want it the most , for me it was the hi-chews. We were all in the store for about twenty minutes, maybe longer. We all walked out with HUGE bags of candy.

It was around ten thirty, the mall was huge and we all had different places we wanted to go so we decided its best to split up. JHype and I split up from the other boys we decided that we would meet up at the food court at one. JHype and I wandered in and out of stores. We stopped in American Eagle I got a hoodie and JHype got a few shirts. We walked around and past some stores.

There was one I noticed and stopped in front of. JHype continued on until he noticed that I was no longer behind him. He came back to where I was.

"Why did you stop dude?" JHype asked

"Didn't Jay say she lost her lovie?" I asked

"Yeah , she did."  JHype replied

"I bet we could find a replacement in there." I said pointing into the baby store.

JHype laughed a little before replying.

"Are we really doing this?" He questioned

"Yeah, I think we are." I said laughing a little and walking into the store.

JHype followed me into the store, we wondered around aimlessly looking for a blanket. One of the ladies who work in the store came up to us.

"Can I help you two with something? Are one of you expecting?" She asked

JHype nearly choked on the smoothie he was drinking when she said that. I laughed , more at JHype than the ladys question.

"No , I responded to her. "We are looking for a baby blanket for our friend." I said

"Oh , of course." She said, "they're right this way."

We followed her to the section with baby blankets. There were a lot.

"If you need anything else just holler." She said before walking away.

JHype just looked at me, then back to the wall of blankets.

"Okay what one are we getting?" He asked

"Thats a good question," I said, "What's he favorite color? What do you think she would like?"

"I like this one." JHype said pulling a pink blanket off the wall.

"I'm thinking this one." I said pulling a blue one off the wall.

"Yeah , I could see it." JHype said

JHype put back the blanket he was holding and we went up to check out.

"Would you like a special message on the blanket for only eight dollars more?" The lady asked.

I looked at JHype and he looked back at me.

"Yeah I think we'd like to do that." JHype said

She handed JHype a paper.

"You write what you want on the paper and we will have it on the blanket in half an hour." She said

"Sweet." JHype said scribbling down words onto the paper.

I didn't get to see what it said before he handed it back to her.

"How sweet." She said with a smile, "If you guys come back in half an hour it will be ready."

We walked out of the store, it was around eleven fifteen now. We wandered around more until it was time to go back and get the blanket for Jay . I was very curious to see what JHype had put onto it. I thought it was very cute, I then tucked the blanket under my hoodie in the American Eagle bag. After that we wondered around for about another hour before meeting back up with the other boys. We all got lunch before heading back to the hotel.

When we got back to the hotel a group of us wanted to go to the pool. JHype didn't want to he wanted to give Jay the blanket. But I made him promise that he would wait for me to give it to her, he was pretty eager to give it to her. It will definitely be great to see her reaction.