4. Good Morning To You

JHype's P.O.V.

I woke up and looked around the room. There was only a few people left in there, me being one of them. I looked down to see that Jay was no longer asleep in my lap. I reached over and grabbed my phone. It was around nine thirty in the morning.

Jay😍 (4)

BMOC🎻🎤(2)

I opened the texts from Jay first.

                            5:30 A.M.
Jay😍: woke up early, and didn't want to wake you. Going to breakfast with Brady and Cam. Just letting you know I'm not dead.

                            5:32 A.M.

Jay😍: Oh yeah and it was cold so I took Michaels jacket, so if he wakes up and can't find it.

                            7:15 A.M.

Jay😍: back at the hotel but most of y'all were still alseep. I'm in Brady's room just letting you know I'm not dead.

                            9:28 A.M.

Jay😍: About to go get Starbucks in like ten minutes, you wanna come?

                        9:34 A.M.

Me: Yeah, I just woke up. Let me change and I'll meet you in the lobby in 5?

                       9:35 A.M.

Jay😍: Alrighty see you then.

I then opened the texts that I got from Michael.

                      8:25 A.M.

BMOC🎻🎤: Why is your girl wearing my sweatshirt and not yours????

                      8:27 A.M.

BMOC🎻🎤: Boyyy you aren't gonna believe what Jay just told me.

                      9:37 A.M.  

Me: What did she say????

                  9:39 A.M.

BMOC🎻🎤:  oops you're too late . 😂

BMOC🎻🎤:  You caught me after she asked me not to tell you. 🙊🙊

Me: K bye Michael. 

I then got out of the bed I had fallen asleep in and went across the hall to my room. I put my room key in the door so it would unlock. I got into the room and it was empty, my mom wasn't in there. I changed my clothes real quick putting on a tee shirt and jeans. I grabbed my wallet off the bedside table and left my room, going down to the lobby. When I got to the lobby Jay, Michael, Brady, Cam, Miles, Chance, Butcher and Devin were all sitting around. They were all talking when I caught Jays eye, she smiled at me and continued her conversation with Chance. I came over, sitting down between Michael and Brady. We all hung around for a few more minutes before getting up and heading to Starbucks. 

Jay was walking in front with Brady, talking. I noticed that she had changed out from what she had been wearing last night, she also wasn't wearing Michaels hoodie anymore.  I couldn't help but smile to myself while looking at her. Michael elbowed me as we were walking along.

"Staring is rude." Michael said

I laughed a little bit as we continued down the road to Starbucks. When we got there Jay and Brady were the first ones to order. We all ordered and then sat down together at the tables. Jay sat down , then Brady next to her, Butcher then sat on the other side of her. Not going to lie, it kinda pissed me off. Though it shouldn't, I mean shes not my girl but man it irritated me the way he tried to get close to her. I sat across the table from her after we ordered, she made a face at me and I smiled at her. We sat down and talked for about five minutes before our orders were being called. Jay and Brady were first to get their drinks, when they came back Jay made a point to sit between me and Michael when she had gotten her drink. Brady sat down across from her. 

"What'd you get?" I asked

She looked at me and smiled.

"I got a raspberry thingy." Jay said

"A raspberry thingy? mm sounds greaaat." I said

"Well its great so ." Jay said before sticking her tongue out at me

I laughed, smiled and just stared at her for a second. She set her head on her hand and stared back at me. I stared into her deep blue eyes for a second, I got lost in them. I heard my name get called and I got pulled out of the trance I was in. Jay laughed a little as a I got up to go get my coffee. When I came back Jay was deep into a conversation with Michael. I stared at her while she was talking, I studied the expressions on her face as she got deep into what she was talking about.

"Jay!" Brady said

"Hm." We both said at the same time, looking at Brady.

We both looked at each other and laughed. We stuck around at Starbucks for a while before heading back to the hotel. Jay and I were in the back of the crowd talking.

"Michael told me what you said to him earlier." I said

Jay gasped And gave me a questioning look.

"Are you sure that he told you?" She questioned.

"Oh yeah," I said , "he told me everything."

"Oh yeah?" She said raising and eyebrow, "and what did he tell you?"

"Okay fine he was about to tell me." I said, "so I don't know, but it seemed really important."

Jay laughed , "Yeah but not for you to know. Nice try."

She smiled at me before moving up in the group and talking to Devin. Man I was crushing on this girl.