15. Bye Bye

Michael's P.O.V.

We woke up early that morning to take Jack to the airport. It was six o'clock in the morning, I was carrying Skylar, and Jack was carrying Jasper. Jay had dressed the girls in cute matching outfits. (A/n cause I think baby outfits are so cute.)

We walked through the airport, meeting the other boys at the security check

We walked through the airport, meeting the other boys at the security check. Jack handed Jasper to Jay but Jasper reached back for Jack. He set his bags by the other boys, and came back to where Jay was with Jasper.

"Say bye bye." Jay said to Jasper, "Say bye bye to Jack."

Jasper coppied Jays motion waving to Jack.

"Give me kisses before I go." Jack said to Jasper

He sprinkled kisses all over Jasper face, when he pulled away she was smiling and laughing.

"Do I get kisses?" Jay questioned

"Of course." Jack said

He pulled her into a hug and planted a kiss on her cheek.

"I'll see you soon , make sure to send lots of pictures." Jay said as Jack pulled away

"As always." Jack said

Jay smiled softly.

"Bye Jack."

"Bye Jay." Jack said

He went over to where the other boys were, as we turned to walk away. We walked out of the airport and to the car setting the babies into their car seat. We got into the car and I turned on the raido. Though Jay was strangely silent.

"It's hard to watch him leave isn't it?" I asked

"It always has been." She replied simply.

The car was silent yet again.

"Do you care if I go live?" I asked

"Sure, that sounds like fun." Jay said

I opened instagram and started my live.

"Hey guys! It's me, and I'm in a car with Jay! We're not really doing anything too great but I thought I would pop on and say hi!" I said "say hi to everyone Jay."

"Yo yo yo my dudes." She said, "how is everyone today???"

"Its six thirty in the morning and we hate ourselves." I said.