chapter 16

hey guys I know its been like FFFOOORRREEEEVVVVEERRRR!!! but i have some good news! i will be able to update Faster now!

so enjoy and pleaseeeeeeeeeee vote! it will only take one second of your time to vote, all you have to do it press the vote button and tada you have voted!

and now on to the story

lauras POV

WHAT.DID.SHE.SAY?

"Well she kinda told me what you did to her when she was younger and she wanted revenge. She also threatend the vampire ruler that she would expose us and kill my family." zayn explained.

holy cow shit I'm in trouble.

"Laura what did you do to when you were younger?" Niall asked? 

"Well you see when she was 15 and I was 14 she was popular, pretty, straight A student and everyone wanted to be her friend. Then there was me, loner, ugly, still straight A student and nobody liked me. Then one day I walked up to her and her friends and asked to borrow some money fro lunch.

She embarrassed me completly, telling me I was ugly and calling me stupid names, and she went on for what felt like forever. Then she broke my trust with her ccompletly when she told I was the worst person to be her sister. I walked away and swore that i would get her back for wht she did to me"  I explained, flashbacks coming and staying in my head.

"omg laura I had no idea, I'm so sorry she got you mixed in with this" Zayn replies quietly. 

"I'll kill her! That was so uncalled for!" Nialls voice booms out

"It gets worse" I say quietly. Everything falls silent as I'm about to continue.

" Then on the winter break i exersised, got a perfect body, died my hair blond and put blue contacts in, bought smaller sized clothes and built my personality up. That term I went to school and everyone wanted to be with me. Nobody knew i was Amys sister and thats the way it stayed untill.... Amys boyfriend dumped her for me. 

We hung out and he was nice, kind, cute played football, so he was fit. Then one night he wanted to "do-it", you know have sex. and i wasnt ready. So I told him no, but he wouldnt listen. so the next day he completly ignored me and then he decided to expose who I really was. Everyone decided because of that Amy and I were no longer aloud to hang out with the "popular" group.

So she left school, did drugs and stole stuff and even tried to kill me. she was put in prisn for 7 years. But as you can see she excaped and this is the first time I've seen her in years" as I finish me story I can't keep it in me anymore, I break down and cry. 

"Laura we had no idea, we will keep you safe forever okay!" Niall promises and Zayns nods his head to agree.

Then just as I'm about to stand up 3 boys come tumblering in the room. 

"OMG laura I had no idea im soooooo sorry!" Louis screems in my ear as he hugs me.

"ME TOO" Harry screems and comes running in.

"Laura omg what can we do to help" Liam calmly asks and hugs me.

hey guys what do u think? to long to short! i need help!?!?! anyway can i please have just 2 votes for the next chapter? that would be amazballs! ;) 

love u guys 

Laura XoxoX