Chapter 1

Lauras POV

know the moment of truth. You see I entered a fashion compertion and few weeks back. Know I'm on stage with 4 other girls ready to find out who the Fashion Designer of the year is!

"and know we would like to prestent the awrd for best fashion designer to.........LAURA!"

OMG pinch me right know. I walk up to the presenter and take the award and give her a handshke and a kiss on the cheek

"OMG! thank you so much I cant belive how fast this whole thing has gone! I would like to thank all the other girls and all the judges and crowd. and thank you so much for voting for me to win! " I happly say into the microphone.

"congrates laura and hopefully we will see the other girls in this competion next year. Good bye and goodnight" the presenter said as the crownd went wild and the lights dimmed on the stage.

After i walked off the stage i couldn't be happier. I got a few congrtates and a few well dones. As i walked to my dressing room I felt a hand on my shoulder. I turn around to see Amber standing behind me.

"what do you want this time amber" i say in a cold straight voice. " Just becuase you won this compation doesn't mean i will get  my revenge Laura. I've been in this compertion for 3 years know and  you had to take my glory away from me"

"yeah yeah whatever Amber just let me get back to getting changed ok" i say as i try to leave. "No way i have been meaning to do this ever since i met you laura." Amber said a she raided her hand 

" you won't do it Amber you could never slap me" i say with a hint of sacrasm. "you want a bet?" Amber said as she began to move closer"

"yep i bet you that you wont slep me because there is sercruity behind that has seen and heard the whole convasation" I say as she quickly looks behind her self. The two sercruity men pick her up and take her away" I will get me revenge Laura" Amber yelled as she keep struggling to brake free.

As I walk into my dressing room again I felt another hand on my shoulder. What is this touch peoples shoulder day or something?

I turn around to see the head judge. Emily. "hey Emily whats up?" i ask "Well I've just recieved a phone call and a very important person would like like to hire you as there fashion designer for photoshoots, interviews and they would like you to come on tour with them" Emily says while cleaning up her clipboard.

"umm ok but who is it for?" i ask as I put on my trackies and a nice warm jumper. "One direction and they would like you to start in the next 2 days if thats possible?" Emily ask as she gazes up at me.

" WHAT!! you tell me this know? Of course I will do it! where do i have to met me?" i screem' and start jumping up and down. "well actually hes right arounf the corner talking to the other judges" Emily says like it no big deal.

I race arounfd the corner and there they are Simon and One Direction! 

My life Just went from Amazing to Awestruck in one shot!!

so plzz tell me if you like it or should I stop or keep going and I only want 1 vote for the next chapter thanks and bye

Laura xoxo