Chapter 5

hey guys thanks for the vote! so here the chapter!

Laura POV

so I can definatly tell that somethings going on! I've been on there 1 month tour around Australia know for 2 weeks!

They have all been going to the gym lately and they always eat healthly! I haven't seen them eat junk food for the last past WEEK! well Except for Niall who casully slips a dounut here and there.

Apperently they have to go to a "special" meeting tonight. Whatever that means. But I'm deturnmaned to find out what it's about.

"OK Laura were going know! we will be back by 10:00pm. will you be alright for 3 hours?" Liam asks as he slips on a thick warm jacket and a pair of gloves.

"Yeah I will be fine." I reply. "Were are you going anyway?" i ask

" I told you, we are going to a meeting" Zayn said as he wrapped his scarf around his neck.

"I know that, but i'm technicly part of the team know, so why can't I come?" i ask my voice full of curisocity.

"because it has not-" Louis tries to say but Liam beats him to it

"YOU'RE NOT COMING AND THATS FINAL!!" Liams voice says as it comes out from no where.

"Oh o-ok, never mind then, forget I even asked" I say as I make my way up to my top bunk. As i made my way up to my bed I could her there voices talking

"Dude calm down you didn't have to yell at her" I heara Nialls voice say

."yeah dude Nialls got a point, I thought you were the daddy directioner Liam, this isn't you whats up?" Harry asks.

" I'm pretty sure you know whats up Harry! The fight were going to tonight" liam says

THERE GOING TO A FIGHT!!

"you guys are going to a fight?!" I yell as I jump out tof bed with only a big T-shirt and Lace undies on.  They all snap there heads at me.

I see shook then anger then lust and then back to anger!

Oh shit this an't be good

All there eyes turn red a before My brain can see whats happening I fall to the ground with my head throbbing like hell!

" LIAM!!! dude you just hit her on the head with a chair! of all things a CHAIR!" I hear Niall yell as I slowly fade into darkness.

the last thing I hear is Liam saying " Well atleast she I didn't bit her, she could be a vampirie right know"

from 

laura xoxo