Chapter 4

hi guys and girls, im letting u off this time because it was only one vote. Anyway here is the next chapter....enjoy

laura xoxo

Lauras' POV

I've been on tour for a week know and i've reliesed that the boys never leave each others side. Like for example Liam and Zayn went down the street to get some food and Harry, Niall and Louis followed them! 

Weird, I know.

And just the other day Harry went to go have a shower but before he went into the bathroom Liam snunk in and locked all the windows and gaps. And they never ever leave the bus without telling someone or someone goes with them.

Its like there hiding from someone. 

Anyway It's been great so far. I've down 5 concerts, 4 interviews 2 photoshoots and alot of just casual clothes. Zayn and I have become really close and everytime we do Niall gives Zayn and death glare? 

weird

But Zayn's more like a brother for me. He protects me from the fans and he comforts me. 

Nialls POV

I can't take it any more. Laura and Zayn are so close know. I know that none of us have a girlfriend (they don't have girlfriends at the start of this book) but still he doesn't really share her around. The only time we get one-on-one time is when we get our clothes picked out or we have to get something fixed becasue it got ripped or something.

I can tell the Zayn is starting to get pissed off because of all the death glares I send his way. 

And I can also tell that Laura can notice something is going on between us. If only I could get her alone for a few minutes. The only time I have been able to do that is when I asked her to go to the park with me.

It was only that easy becasue her and Zayn wern't that close at Simons first meeting with Laura.

stupid Feeling arrrrrr! looks like I have to take some risks to get my soon-to-be-girl.

hey guys I would like 1 vote for the next chapter and I will wait this time, I'm not letting you off that easy! ;)

Bye from

Laura xoxo