Chapter 14

sorry for the wait!

Laura’s POV

Shit

Shit

Shit

“Amy what are you doing out of jail?” I ask while clinging to Niall.

 “Well as you know young Laura I didn’t learn all those magic tricks and waste all those taekwondo lessons on nothing” Amy replies.

“Ok then, but what are you doing here Zayn?” I ask Zayn.

“I went for a walk after dinner to calm down and I ran in to Amy” he replies while looking at the ground.

“Ok but Amy how exactly did you end up here” I ask as I kick a small rock under my foot.

“Oh Laura always wanting to know the details tsk tsk tsk. All you should know is that I’m going to make your life hell for what you did to me” Amy smirks as she grabs Zayn’s hand and walk away.

“WAIT!” Niall yells as he grabs my hand a practically drags me towards Zayn and Amy.

Why are you going to make her life hell?” Niall asks as he points towards me.

“Oh Niall Niall Niall always asking questions, let’s just say that it involved someone that you would be jealous of. Poor Laura didn’t know what was coming for her.” Amy says.

 “Anyway Zayn and I are still talking before, so if you two could scurry along that would be great” Amy says.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

Niall’s POV

As Laura and I walk away hand in hand, I have to read her mind. I mean I don’t want to be mean but I have to find out.

As I was just about to read her mind I got blocked out. Wait…what? How the hell did I get blocked out?

Omg Laura’s superpower! She can block out people who want to read her mind.

“Niall” Laura asks quietly. “Did you just try to read my mind?”

“Umm…yeah” I reply.

“How come you suddenly disappeared? I could feel you entering my mind and then you just left” Laura explains.

“That’s your superpower. You can block people from reading your mind” Niall explains while thinking hard.

“Wow” I whisper to myself.

“How about we go back home, we do have an interview tomorrow!” Niall tells me as we walk hand in hand towards there house.

As we walk in we see everyone (The rest of the boys, make-up and hair people, extras all that) sitting around and watching Harry Potter.

“Niall can we please go upstairs” Laura asks quietly while looking up at me with puppy dog eyes.

Dam you puppy dog eyes.

“Sure” I reply and we both head up stairs to my room.

“So what do you want to do?” I ask as Laura takes in my room.

It’s not much a King sized bed, bedside table, desk, wardrobe, and a few posters and bits and pieces around the room.

“Let’s get to know each other better” Laura replies and sits crossed legged on my bed.

“Ok, you ask me some questions then I will ask you” I say and sit down crossed legged opposite her.

Laura’s POV