Chapter 10

sorry for the wait guys but her it is! :)

he it was, the moment of truth . I was just about to be bitten to be turned into a vampire! arr. Right know I was lieing on back with niall on top of me proping him self up on his elbows.

I had my eyes tightly closed and my whole body was shaking. I was waiting and waiting for the bite but nothing ccame.

I opened my eyes to met NIalls baby blue eyes lookiong deeply into mine trying to read me. " NIall? aren't you going to bite me?" I ask casrefully. " Are you sure you want to be bitten? I mean I don't want to hurt you" NIall said meaningfully.

wow, actully do I want to be a vampire. I mean I have other choices, But I really don't want to be kidknapped and I really don't wont to kill myself ARRRR I guess I do want to be a vampire.

" I'm postive Niall just please Bite me so I can get this over and done with! please?" I say quietly. " Ok If your sure" Niall says quietly. I suddenly watch as NIalls turn from blue to red. Then I see his fangs come out and I know theres no turning back! 

Gulp

" Niall carefully turned me neck back and slowly leaned his head in. 

first he slowly kissed my neck slowly nipping my skin here and there. Then he begain to suck. It kinda felt like a love bite. Then When I was enjoying the most I felt Two fangs enter me. 

And as quickly as the pain was there it was gone. And then he pulled away.

That was it! My first love bite and first time get bitten by a vampire.

" are you ok" NIall asked with a worried explesion. " yeah just a bit light headed i say

( I actully have no idea if that s how you turn into a vampire but lets just pretend thats what happens Thanks:)

" NIall I can't beleive I'm going to say because I don't usually make the first move, but I-I really l-like you" I say embarrassed.

" don't worry Laura I kinda like you to" Nialls said as it was a life or death. 

wait omg he likes me !!!

"Um Laura would you do me the ohours of becoming my girlfriend" Nialls asks sheepishly. 

" Of course i would love to niall!" I say and lean up to kiss him. And there it was! sparks and fire workks everywhere! 

did you enjoyy? hey hey !!! please tel your friends family anyone about this ook!!! love ya all 

laura xoxo