Chapter 3

Lauras POV

So I finally got introduced to all the One Direction Boys, the band and the hair and makeup people. There all really nice people but there are something about them. They all look like there hiding something. Meh.

"Laura...LAURA" Simon yells. "WHAT! ARRR WHAT DID I MISS?" I yell as I jump up from my seat in Simon’s office. "Not much but we have decided that you don't have to be the only girl on the tour." Simon says as he grabs a phone out of his draw.

"Oh no it's ok, I have 3 brothers, so I'm used to it" I tell Simon and everyone else that is in Simon’s office. "Are you sure Laura?" Zayn asks. "Yeah its fine" I say as Simon puts the phone down. "Well in that case you’re all free to go and Laura we will pick you up in a week so you can come on tour with us. How does that sound" Simon asks.

"That sounds fine thanks Simon, so I guess I will see all you guys in a week, bye" I say and leave with everyone else.

"Wait Laura!" I turn around to Niall only a few meters away from me. "Hey Niall what's up? I say. "Well I was um wondering if you would like to go to park with me? I mean you don't have to if you don't-"  "NIALL! Of course I will go with you dimwit. Let me just let me go to the toilet" I say.

"Really? Thanks Laura umm I will be here when you um finish in the toilet" Niall said awkwardly. 

As I was about to walk into the toilet I heard someone whispering.

 'How long do you reckon till she finds out their secret?'

'I don't know but she better not tell anyone' 

'True that anyway we can't keep acting like this, I could tell that she could see that something was up'

'You’re right let’s go before someone hears us'

‘Ok’

What was all that about? “Hey are you ok Laura?” I turn around to see Liam. How did he get there without me seeing him? Weird. “Yeah I’m just peachy ya know?” I say. “Yeah I know what you mean, anyway I came because Niall worrying about you. It’s been 10 minutes since you left him. And he though you left him” Liam Said as he put his hands in his pockets.

“Oh thanks Liam. I guess I will see you later then” I say and start to walk away. “You know Laura I think Niall likes you” Liam said. I turn around but he’s not there anymore. Weirder.

“Hey Niall lets go to the park know, I think I need some fresh air.” I say to Niall as I walk up to him. “Sure are you ok Laura you look a bit pale” Niall said in a sincere voice. “Yeah just a bit dizzy and I think I’m seeing things” I tell Niall.

“Well what did you think you thought you saw?” Niall asked as we reach the park.” Ok you’re going to think I’m crazy but I was talking to Liam, then he said something and I turned around and he wasn’t there anymore. It’s like he was as fast as lighting and ran away” I say while shaking my head and let a small chuckle.

“Yeah that is weird” Niall say a little awkwardly.

What is with everyone acting weirdly? Do I have something on my face?

Hey guys thanks for reading my book. And I would only like a total of 3 votes for the next chapter.

thanks guys and girls

bye

Laura xoxo