Chapter 8

hey guys again. ummall i have to say is enjoy and please tell people about my book and yeah! :D

Laura's POV

 theres just one more thing

"um ok what is it?" I ask with curouisity filling my voice.

"well um since the werewolves kinda know about you, they will plan to kidknap you and demand anything to let you go. And once they have everything they will just kill you" Louis said with sorrow in his voice.

"w-what do I do-o? I ask.

"well one you can become a vampire, two you can run and hide, three kill your self or four sty with us and we try not to bite you, your choice" Liam replied in a 'hurry-up and make a choice voice'.

OMG! do I have to choice. I don't wont to run away, I don't wont to kill my self, I dont really wont to be in a house full of vampires that could eat me at any minutew! arrr!

I guess the only choice is to become a v-vampire! why o why did I have to win that stupid competion? Oh yeah thats why, I wanted to become a stylist for famous people and travel the world! OH yeah did I mention that i'm technicly working for vampires that could actully kill me at any minute of the day just because i''m 'human'!

ARRRRRRR!

"lauraaa LAURA!" some yells in mny ear.  " arr what!!" I yell. "whats your choice?' Nialls asks nicely.

ahhhh niall so nice and caring and pretty and wounderfull and pro- arrr  what am i thinking? NIall wouldn't like me! Arr guess its time to make a choice then?!

"Um well I guess I will becvome a vampire" I say while looking down at the know entertaining nail polish on my thumb.

"good choice, know who do you choice to bite you?" Niall ask carefully as if he wants you to choose him. aww

"um I pick..."

duh duh duhhhhhh. sorry for the short chapter but yeah thanks for reading and rememeber tell your friends about this book! and pretty pretty pleaseee votw for this book!!

love ya all

laura xoxo