Chapter 2

Lauras POV

There they all are, all talking to them. I’ve always been a bit of a Niall girl. Is accent, those blue eyes, that blonde hair and his adorable smile! I didn’t realise how long I had been staring at them till Simon came up.

“You must be Laura, I’m Simon their boss if you like” Simon said as he held out his hand for me to shake. “Nice to meet you and yes I am Laura” I try to say. “Well as you probably already know I’ve asked the head judge if you could be our fashion designer, you know design clothes for interviews, photo shoots and concerts.”  Simon said as he went to take something out of his briefcase.

“Yeah Emily told me about it and I would like to accepted the job straight away, if that’s alright with you of course” I shyly say. “Of course it is darling, know all I need is your signature and you will be all set” Simon said as he handed me and contract and pen.

I wrote my signature down and handed it back to him. “Thank you Laura we will pick you up and midday tomorrow if that’s ok?”  Simon asked. “Sure see you then” I say and walk off towards the girls’ toilet.

Just as I was about to walk in a hand landed on my shoulder. Really? I swear it’s like touch peoples shoulder day!

I turn around to come face to face with Zayn. OMG act casual Laura nothing to be afraid of right?. “Hey I’m Zayn I just  saw Simon talking to you and he said that you were our new fashion designer, so I thought I would come say hi” Zayn said “Hi and thanks I guess and yeah I will be your Fashion Designer or something like that” I try say as casually as I can.

“Cool so I guess I will see you around then right?” Zayn said “Umm sure I guess we will bye and nice talking to you” I say and walk straight into the girls’ toilets. I run straight to the sink and start to splash some cold water onto my face.

‘Omg I just talked to Zayn Malik! The Zayn Malik! ARRRRRR.’ Oh wait I need to pee don’t I.

As I walk out of the toilets’ I ran into something hard. I feel on the floor backwards. “OOOOOOCH!” i scream “Omg I didn’t see you there, are you ok?” I know that voice anywhere. OMG its Niall.

“Arrr yes please” I say as I can’t quite stand up on my own. Niall extends his arm out and helps me up. “Hey I’m really sorry I didn’t see you there” Niall said as he finishes helping me up, “It’s alright, thanks for helping me up” I say as normally as I can. “I’m Niall by the way” “I know I’m Laura your new Fashion Designer and clothes person” I say “Nice then I guess I will be seeing you around then.

“yeah I guess you will by Niall.

Well that was interesting…