chapter 7

sorry for the wait guys :) he it is

As I walk down the stairs with louis I see every eating break-fast. " hey guys" I say as I enter the kitchen and grab some cereal and milk and pour them into my bowl. " hey laura" they reply.

"hey Laura sorry for hitting you with a chair, i guess i was just stressed and you weren't exactly helping" liam said as he washed up his bowl. " Its ok Liam I unsderstand, I forgive you., know can you please tell me whats going on?" I ask as I sit around the table with everyone else.

They all give eack other a knowing glance before Harry speaks up. "ok Laura what I'm about to tell you, you can't tell anyone else ok?' "ok, but please just please tell me" I reply in a curous voice.

"Awhile ago we found we were vampires and there were a group of werewolves like us. I mean they look exactly like us, talk like us, everything. the only thing you can tell us apart is we can sing and we can read there minds, they can't. Anyway we found out that there is a piece of our rulers necklace still to be found. So we decided to go out and find.

Anyway we accendently ran into the werewolves and they challaged us to the fight. Thats why we were so stressed about last night. Becasue that was the night they wanted to fight.  Anyway we won and they left with a glint of revenge in their eyes. 

we came baclk home checked how you were going and decded to go get some sleep adn yeah"

As i was trying to procese everything, 1 thousond thoughts were running through my head. have they killed people? will they kill me? can i become a vampire, i wounder what its like to be a vampire? do they have powers? do they ha-

i was cut of from my thought when Niall started talking

" Laura you do relise we can read people minds? right" 

"oh yeah, I think I forgot about that,oops?" i say a little embarrased.

"don't worry and to answer your questions...

No we haven't killed anyone, only animals

no we wont kill you

you can only come a vampire if you get bitten

its really fun to be a vampire

and yes we do have powers" niall finishes off.

"wow! what powers do you have?" I ask without thinking it through

"well liam here can speed walk, jog or run. Harry can smell and hear anything from up to 5 miles away, Louis has x-ray vision from up to 6 miles, zayn here has super strength, he can lift up to 1 ton and me, I am the beauty and the brains" Niall replied.

"wow! THAT SO COOL!!" I yell. a littl embarrassed from my happy out burst.

"theres just one more thing" Zayn says 

oh god

did u enjoy it? please vote and fan

from 

laura xoxo