Finding Him.

Okay! This is the last chapter till book 2!! Who's excited? I am!!! I'm sorry for all the people I added in my book that I couldn't have many chapters of you it's just heaps of people said it's confusing and all the jazz so yea. Bet ya you ignored this the first time 😉but eh enjoyyyy. And for those people who think Trent is dead, he isn't. Even tho I should have said read book 2 and find out but I'm not mean. He isn't dead because then there wouldn't be a book 2 haha 👏

Lola's P.O.V

I sat there staring at me clock 5:32 a.m. I have to find him. I need to find him. Yeah. I'm going to do it. I ran to my wardrobe and grabbed grabbed my black jeans and top and ran into the bathroom, I quickly put the clothes on, and ran to find my black shoes. The reason everything's black because then at night I can hide. I tied my hair in a tight ponytail and grabbed a pack back, I put extra clothes incase I have to shift, and a flashlight just incase. Then I quietly walked to the kitchen and grabbed 3 bottles of water and a few snacks. I might come back. I quietly ran to the weapon room and grabbed knifes that made out of silver and a gun with silver bullets, and a long Kuantan sword thingy. And put it across my back and pulled the strap across my chest. I slowly sneaked to the door and opened it. Phew almost there!

Then I felt a cold hand touch my shoulder.

"A-" I was cut off but someone's hand over mine.

"Sh." They whispered, I turned around and stared at the person.

"Jay" I whispered

"Yes." He replied

"Where are you going?" He asked. Uh-oh busted disgusted never to be trusted.

"For a walk." I said shrugging

"With a backpack." He questioned.

"Yes Mr I must know everything." I said.

"I know where you're going.' He said. I like had a mini heart attack.

"W-what?" I stuttered.

"To find Trent?" He asked.

"Y..e..s." I said slowly.

"Let me come with you." He said.

"No, you can't.' I said

"Why?" He asked

"Because then if you get hurt I can't handle it's bad enough Trent got kidnapped because of me." I said almost crying.

"Hey it wasn't your fault." He said

"Really then why did they kidnap him? For fun?" I asked.

"Look just let me come with you." He said.

"No." I said turning to leave.

"His my best friend." He said.

"Ughh!" I groaned.

"What about Arianna?" I asked

"I can't let her be any danger, so she has to stay here." He said. I nodded.

"Fine." I said

"Let's go." He said opening the door. I walked out first as the cold breeze hit my face.

"Wait what about your ba-" before I could finish I saw Jay pointing at a bag. I smiled.

"Let's go." I said.

Here I come for you Trent. I hope Arianna won't worry about him.

"Don't worry I wrote her a note." He said. I nodded.

"That won't tame her." I said chuckling.

"I know, I have plan b." he said smiling.

-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/-/

I felt a cold hand across my cheek. It felt disgusting. My eyes opened only to find at Erin chick in front of me.

"I'm surprised you haven't been sent to the mental hospital." I said smirking. I saw the recorder in her hand, she was going to make me say the truth about my eyes changing. Oh heck to the no.

"Why do your eyes change?" She asked

"For the last time they don't!" I groaned.

"Is it when you get angry?' She asked.

"THEY DONT CHANGE!" I yelled. She flinched then frowned.

"Uh!" She whined then left. I chuckled. They've been feeding me, not as much as I need but it's better than nothing they come inject wolfs-bane every hour or two, but I'm waiting for the moment when I have at least a few seconds of minutes to reach my pack. Or most importantly Lola.

"Get up pup, the master is here." Sneered Erin. I growled. Then entered a person with a long cloak over them. It hid their face. Then he or she reached for it and dropped the cloak revealing their face. I looked up and gasped. I can not believe it!

"No way." I gasped.

🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀🌀

Arianna's P.O.V

I woke up and touched the side of the bed. But felt nothing . I jolted up and looked over to find no one there. Where is he??? I frenetically searched everywhere. Then found a note. I gulped. And started reading.

Dear Arianna

I know you're probably shocked to find me gone, but I've gone to help Lola find Trent please don't let anyone know incase someone is betraying the pack and don't worry about me or Lola, once we find Trent we'll be back. Please don't freak out the reason I let you behind was for safety and most importantly don't come looking for us because you might get hurt or killed and I can't bare that so please keep the secret and wait for us, we'll be back soon

Xoxo

I love you

Jay.

I cried. He has gone to do a dangerous job. What if he gets hurt? What Lola gets hurt? What if they both get kidnapped? Why couldn't they ask for help? UGHHH!!! I fell on the bed crying. Then heard my wolf talk to me.

"Jay is strong he won't get hurt, and neither will Lola because he'll take good care of her, they won't get kidnapped have faith in them and the reason why they didn't ask for help in case someone's the mole in this pack, so please calm down. " she said. She was so wise. Why couldn't I think of that. I mean her mate is like her world and if she can be calm about it then so can I. I wiped the tears off and got up I have to tell Ty.

There all done! That's my whole book! 😭😭 I'm excited but kinda sad because I'll have to start with 0 readers and 0 votes. But it's ok I have faith in you guys! 💜👌 so I'll make the second book today but it won't be a chapter it'll be a prologue or something so still add it to your library because I'll be updating shortly. I hope you guys enjoyed this book and are keen to read the second one.

Love you heaps 😘

Check out the second book anddddd check out 'Vampire VS Annoying' it's by Maggie_Loves_U it's so funny! She's new so yea all the support would be great.

Go look for ~~~> 'Finding Him' that's my second book. And if you think a better name then message me and same with cover then I can give you my email andddd descriptions stuff like that. Thanks! 😍😍

-N🙏👏😉😘😉😭😍💗😱😊💛