Jay's Party

Lola's P.O.V

After when we got to the house we got some of the pack ladies to distract Jay so we could plan his surprise birthday party. When we finished we had dinner and went to bed.

~next day~

"Trent and Xavier get Jay out of here for a few hours!" I yelled they nodded and went to find Jay.

"I'll get the banners and balloons." She Arianna and she left. I ended up fixing the room, putting on a dance floor the lights, and I decorated the room to make it look party-like.

Once we were done we had enough time to get ready.

"Heyyyy let's dye our hair!" Suggested Arianna.

"Sure what colour?" I asked

"I want brightttttt reddddd!!!!" She sang

"Hmm what about blue for me?" I asked

" ohhh we can be twins!!!!! Stuff Xavier! I got myself a new twin!" She said. I just laughed and we got to work.

Few hours later~ The guests arrived waiting for Jay to come in.

We met the boys outside.

"Nice hair colour." Said Trent. I just blushed

"Thanksssss, and hey birthday boy." I said

"Where is Arianna?" He asked

"In the showers." I shrugged it off.

"Oh ok." He said looking disappointed

"Soo shall we go inside and start the p-" I cut Xavier off by putting my hand over his mouth.

"Fdgfisdjfie!" I yelled. What first thing that come to my mind.

We walked to the house once Jay stepped in everyone from our pack and some people from school shouted

"HAPPPY BIRTHDAY!!! HAPPPPYYYYY BIRTHHHDAYYY TO YOUUUUU!!!!!"

Jay went red.

He started sniffing the air then looked around I'm guessing he was looking for his mate. Oh no. Let's hope it's Arianna.

Speaking of which. Where is Arianna I texted her to meet me outside.

Jay's P.O.V

It was great how everyone was here just for me. Once everyone went back to dancing eating laughing I smelt this intoxicating smell. It was roses and coconut. From that moment I knew my mate was here. I looked around and spotted her. She has red hair..... Arianna has brown..... Oh no. I'm sure Arianna will understand I better text her. "Hey um I don't know how to tell you this but I found my mate..."

Then I looked up to see my mate and she was gone. Wait what? Now I'm defiantly sure it's not Arianna because I haven't sent the message yet sooo... Then I clicked send. I really felt sick.

Arianna's P.O.V

I was standing there drinking my drink until I got a text. I looked at it and it was Lola "where are you? Meet me outside." Hmm okay I ran outside because I was getting crowded by people until I stopped in my tracks I got another text message.

"Oh my gosh! Lola! Hold you-" I looked and it wasn't Lola it was Jay.....

"Hey um I don't know how to tell you this but I found my mate..."

My heart felt like it just got pulled out and stabbed. I stood there shocked until I smelt this intoxicating smell it was chocolate. It smelt soooo good. From then I knew it was mate. I forgot about the Jay situation. I ran around looking from him until our eyes locked it was....

JAY!!!!!!!!

My eyes went wide. I ran to him and he pulled me into a really tight hug.

Lola's P.O.V

I waited for about 10 minutes and she didn't come. UGHHH! I looked around and saw Arianna and Jay hugging and dancing. Ohh now I see. I smiled to myself and went outside I found this swing and sat on it. I started thinking.

I have a mate who cares about me.

I have a family and a pack.

I have two twins. Haha not blood related.

Life was great.

"Heyy you there?" Said someone tapping on my shoulder and looked at him right in the eyes. I almost melted. It was Trent.

"Ohh yeaa just thinking." I said smiling

"Kayyy well I was thinking why don't we play a prank on Xavier and Jay and Arianna? He seemed disappointed when he found out that Jay found his mate and so did Arianna." He said

"Wait she found her mate?!?!? Who?!?!?" I yelled

"Arianna is Jay mate!!!" He said in a duh tone. I raised my eyebrow at him. That make sense the hugging the dancing... I'm so happy for them.

"K well Come on!" I said while dragging him behind.

We got ice cold water in our pistols and put a bucket load of it on top of the door. This is gonna be so good! I grabbed my camera and started recording. Trent called all three of them.

"Xavier get here now! And bring Arianna and Jay! Something bad has happened to.... Lola!!" He shouted he ended the call and smirked.

"Let the show hit the road" I said with an evil grin. And we waited until I saw Xavier ran up and as soon as he opened the door the bucket fell on him, Jay and ARIANNA, oh no she's gonna kill me.

"AHHHHHH!!! ITS COLDDDD!!!" They shouted in unison.

Me and Trent were laughing our butts off. I got up and pretend to wipe a tear away from my eye.

Jay and Arianna ran towards us and Trent tackled them. Awe what a gentleman. But I spoke too soon. Because I forgot about Xavier. He tackled and I groaned I stayed like that for a minute. I brushed the grass of me and grabbed Arianna and jumped with her into the pool the. Everyone else joined it was a good day.

There's a picture of Jay

-N💖😽