Lola's Birthday

Lola's P.O.V

"HAPPYYYY BIRTHDAY!" Shouted someone.

"Shoo!!" I groaned covering my eyes with my blanket.

"No! Get up birthday girl!" Said the person

"I don't careeee! Sleep is more important!" I shouted back, hoping they'd just leave. But no.

"1..2...3..." They counted. I put the blanket down and stared at the big emerald green eyes. Arianna.

"Woman! Let me sleep!" I growled

"No get up it's your 17th!" She squealed

"Who cares." I said getting up and rubbing my eyes.

"This chick does!" She said pointing at herself.

"Eh." Was all i said.

"You look really pretty in that dress, better keep the boys off." I said commenting at her dress. It was a teal colour, the ends were puffy and the top was a love heart shape with sparkles all over it.

"A lot of guys are after me." She smirked. Joking obviously, she's got a mate.

"Just keep in mind that low prices always attract costumes." I said joking.

She scoffed. "Just because I look better." She said flipping her hair.

"Don't forget I'm the Birthday girl." I said giggling

"Come on get ready!" She squealed then ran out. I slowly made my way to the bathroom and took a warm shower and washed my hair, once I was done I walked up to my wardrobe looking for something to wear... I kept looking until I spotted a dress, it was shiny pink, slightly puffy at the bottom with a black bow around the waist and the top was also a love heart shape with small diamonds across the outline. It looked pretty... I don't even remember this being here. I shrugged then got dressed I walked to the bathroom and did my foundation, mascara, eyeliner and lip gloss. I know it's morning but come on I'm probably going to get heaps of hugs so I gotta look pretty. When I was satisfied with my look I went downstairs. Once I got downstairs I saw everyone at the dinner table. I felt so nervous and I don't even know why. But obviously someone has to notice me.

"Lola!!" Squealed Megan

"Happy birthday!" Squealed Olivia running up and giving me a bone crushing hug. I giggled and hugged back.

"Happy birthday!" They said in unison. Making me blush.

"Present time!!" Shouted Arianna clapping her hands. I groaned.

"Ours first." She said handing me a box. I opened and saw a charm bracelet with cute owls and sunnies on it, the next present was a Versace perfume. I smiled

"Thanks so much!" I said putting in the charm bracelet and spraying the perfume.

"You smell so good!" Squealed Olivia. I giggled.

"This is from me."Said Kat" I smiled.

"Thanks." I giggled opening the present it was a pair of black converse with pink swirls and neon pink laces. I almost died when I saw them.

"Ohhh this is from us." Said Megan smiling and her mate jake. I took the green wrapping paper it was a cute little pink box with a bow on it, it said Juicy Couture Perfume.

"Thanks so much!" I squealed

"This is from me." Said Olivia handing me a medium size box with purple wrapping paper, I opened it and it was neon pink beats. As you can guess I love pink. My jaw dropped