Am I dreaming?

I woke up in a large bedroom I looked around my jaw dropped this room is huge!!! I got off the bed and started to explore the room, there was large bed with dark blue covers and white pillows, I heard two people talking so I went to the door and tried to hear some of the conversation.

"Why did you knock her out you idiot?! You could have hurt her!! Said one of the guys

"I'm sorry Alpha. I didn't know she was your . . ." I couldn't hear very clearly so I leaned closer trying to listen but then the door opened and I slipped and fell down until I felt two strong arms catch me I felt sparked going off inside me, I looked up and saw a guy with dirty blonde hair and blue eye. Wow he is attractive!

"Okay, go away jay." He said then looked at me with a smile. AWW he has dimples!!

I kept starring until he asked "Are you okay?"

"Yeah I'm-m f-fine." I mumbled as sparks went down my spine.

He sat me on the bed and looked at me I kept my head down trying not to make eye contact. I took the courage to ask him "Are you my mate?" I wasn't scared to ask. I'm not that little shy girl. But I'm afraid of the answer.. Afraid of the rejection.

He looked at me sad expression and spoke up " Yes and... I-" I cut him off I can't believe he was gonna reject me just like Chris! I started crying and run straight to the front door I didn't care I just needed to leave? Where? I don't know anywhere but here I heard him call out to me but I kept running to the woods.

I found this giant tree and sat down I can't believe why me? Why did I have to get rejected again? I sighed and kept crying.

I was so angry! I hate them I hate all of them! I felt this feeling that I have never ever had it was angry/sadness I felt stronger. I heard something behind me so I shifted but when I was shifting it hurt so bad when it wasn't meant to... I cried in agony, but the finally I passed out.

*snap*

I quickly got up and noticed I had no clothes on. Whoops. I hid behind a tree.

"Please I can see you are behind the tree, here have my shirt."

He threw his shirt I grabbed and then the scent hit me. It was my mate. Even tho I hated him I knew I needed the shirt so I put it on and saw him standing there shirtless, wow ok he has a six pack.

"What do you want? Let me guess rub in the rejection in my face?" It hurt my heart but I held it in. He gave me a confused face then laughed and face palmed himself

"You didn't let me finish.." He came up and hugged me we sat down and he started talking.

"As I was saying before you cut me off and ran away, yes I am your mate and I know you probably don't want me but I want you so I accept you as my mate it's just you are my second mate my first mate rejected me so I thought that you wouldn't want me like her. When you ran away I knew I should have ran after you but I decided to accept the fact that you didn't want me so I went back and sat on the bed then suddenly my heart started to ache I knew you were so I decided to find you even you wouldn't want me to." I sat there shocked he thought I didn't want him?!

"You thought I didn't want you?!?!" I asked yelling

"Yes, I wasn't what I am now a few years ago, I was weak. Apparently too weak to be an alpha a failure in my fathers eyes, that's why my mate rejected me, she was a alpha's daughter, too powerful for me. She didn't want me neither did her dad so they let her reject me, I ran away but came back a year later to my father and he accepted and said he didn't care if I was too weak, from then I got the alpha title and didn't ever look at a girl again because I was afraid of the rejection and the heartbreak." he said in a sad tone.

I hugged him really tight and said "it's probably my turn to tell the truth why I cut you off." He nodded and I started talking then when I finally finished he had a very angry look on his face.

"What the heck is wrong with him why would he rejected you? But I am happy that he did."

"What?! Why!?" I asked shocked

"Because if he didn't I wouldn't have met you so now you're mine and he can't ever have you back no matter what " I smiled and hugged him.

Sorry for the slow update and short chappie, the next one will be longer hopefully. If you guys can leave a feed back would be great :)

-N 💖😽