Plan In Action

Lola's P.O.V

"Wakeeyyyyyy!!!" Shouted someone. I sat up out of bed and glared at the person. Which happened to be Ty.

"Ty!" I shouted. He fell over laughing. I stood and punched his arm.

"Ouch." He said rubbing his eyes.

"Wait till you find your mate." I said grinning. He'll finally stop pulling pranks on me.

"That won't stop me." He said smirking. I scoffed.

"You're going to sucking up to her 24/7" I said

"Nah-uh, some of us know self-control.." He said giggling. I gave him a puzzled look until I got what he meant.

"Excuse you." I said putting one hand on my hip.

"It's true, you're literally talking about Trent 24/7" he said. I scoffed. I don't not.

"Why did you wake me up so early?" I asked.

"Because we gotta to shopping!!" He grinned.

"Sometimes you make me wonder if you're a guy." I said snickering. He playfully slapped me. I pouted and pushed him out.

"Be ready in an hour!" He said with his voice slowly fading away. I grabbed some shorts and a superman shirt and went for a shower. After I finished that I went and put my neon yellow shoes on with ankle socks. I brushed my hair then left it out. I looked for my phone and slipped in my back pocket and put some foundation on then ran downstairs. I'm starving. I entered and saw ty sitting playing with his food.

"What's up?" I asked smacking the back of his head.

"The sky, duh." He said rolling his eyes.

"I was going to give you a nasty look, but I see you already have one." I snickered.

"There is no vaccine for stupidity." He said grinning.

"Did you do some research?" I asked.

"Yea! I need comebacks when you give me insults." He said, I nodded. I went to the pantry and got some corn flakes.

"Will you ever eat something else?" Asked Ty. I frowned and turned around and opened the pantry again.

"Thank you!" He shouted. I smirked and putted out Weet-Bix.

"Ugh!!" He groaned and sat down eating his breakfast. I grabbed a bowl and sat down. He finished his breakfast and went and got out his 'milkshake' that he drinks to stay fit. I honestly don't know why he drinks it. He was mixing it around with a spoon. I threw a Weet-Bix at his face but instead it fell into his milkshake. I bursted out laughing.

"Ewwww!!! Now you have to eat it." He said trying to grab it.

"No! You touched it." I shouted.

"Nope!" He said trying to shove it in my mouth, I kept denying it.

"What's going on?!?" Interrupted Trent. I pushed Ty away.

"Ty was forcing me to eat his disgusting Weet-Bix. " I said pouting. He shot a glare to Ty.

"She threw it in my milkshake!" He said defending himself. Trent rolled his eyes.

"I'm going shopping with this thing." I said pointing at Ty.

"Okay, well please be careful." He said. I nodded.

"This thing has a name." He said glaring at me.

"Yes it does and it's name is thing." I said in a duh tone.

"Whatever, we can grab something to eat at the shops." He said grabbing my hand pulling me towards the garage.