The Promise Ring

Lola's P.O.V

I slept so peacefully, I had a really good dream. But when I woke up I felt someone's hand around me for a minute My heart stopped and I was going to hurt whoever it was until I felt the tingles which calmed me down. Because I knew who it was. Trent. I turned around so I was facing him. I decided to poke him and see what happens.

Poke.

Poke.

"Stopppppp." He mumbled sleepily

I giggled and kept poking.

Poke.

Poke.

Until he grabbed my finger.

"You know I was going to elbow you." I said looking up at the ceiling.

"Why?" He asked rubbing his eyes.

"Because this was my first time sleeping with someone in my bed." I said turning to him. He just nodded.

"You know I've slept with someone in my bed." He said. My eyes grew wide.

"Your mum doesn't count." I said with a smirk

"Oh, then you're my first." He said. I giggled until I heard a bark.

"It's probably the dog, I'm going to go feed him." I said getting up from the bed. I opened then door and walked to the kitchen and grabbed some dog food and put it in his bowl.

I kneeled down and put the food down. For my husky to eat.

"So do you know you want to name him?" Asked Trent

"Yep." I said popping the p

"What is it?" He asked

"How about Ryder?" I asked

"Ryder.. Sounds good." He said smiling

"Come here." He said patting the couch. I nodded and sat down. He put his hand in his pocket and was pulling out something. At the moment my heart just stopped. I think I know what he is going to do. I'm so nervous. I don't even know if I'm going to say yes! I'm 17. Then I snapped out my thoughts when he pulled out a box. My eyes grew wide. He is going to do it! Then he opened the box and it's wasn't a proposal ring.

"This is a promise ring." He said smiling. Oh.

"Why tho?" I asked

"Well this is my way of telling you that I will never ever leave you, I will always be by your side when you need me, so by giving you a promise ring I'm promising you that I will never leave you." He said looking into my eyes.

"It's not you like you have a choice." I said giggling.

"Actually I can." He said joking. My jaw dropped as I slapped his shoulder.

"Ow." He whined rubbing it.

"Just put it on already." I said dramatically.

"Okay." He sighed and put it on. I just giggled

"Please don't tell that a proposal ring." Said Jay interrupting our "moment"

"What if it is." I said smirking

"You're only 17!" He yelled dramatically

"You're not my father." I argued. He rolled his eyes.

"It's a promise ring." Interrupted Trent.

"Oh okay." Said Jay.

"You should get on for Arianna." I said wiggling my eyebrows.

"Get what for me?" She said coming into the living room. I waved my hand in front of her eyes.