Kidnapped

Trent's P.O.V

I woke up to a splash of water. I opened my eyes but shortly after regretting it because now the water is in my eyes. I blinked a few times then it all went away. I studied the room and the person who splashed water on me. It was the same girl who smirked at me before I blacked out. The room had sliver walls and door looked like there was a million locks on it.

"Finally the pup is awake." She said in a bored tone. My wolf growled.

"Says the human." I spat. She glared at me. Then I felt my cheeks burning.. She slapped me. My wolf. Vince. Kept trying to take control. So I let him. Since my eye colour was changing I'm guessing I scared her because her face was pale as snow. Vic smirked at that.

"How dare you lay a hand on me?!?" He shouted getting furious.

"I-I." She stuttered. She was so scared she couldn't speak.

"That's how it should be. DON'T ever lay a hand on me again!" He roared and let me take control. I'm surprised he didn't try to give her a heart attack. He went easy on her.

"I'm not a cold hearted person." Said Vic

"I know, is there any luck with connecting with the pack?" I asked. He sighed

"No, they must've put wolfs-bane in us." He said. I nodded and he went to the corner of my mind and whimpered obviously missing our mate.

I snapped back to reality only to find her staring at me. Which kind of freaked me out.

"What?" I asked her.

"Y-your e-eyes." She taking steps back.

"Yea that's the side you don't want to see." I said smirking. She stared at me until we heard the door open. Both our heads snapped at the person.

"Jason!" She running up to him and hugging him. I'm guessing his name is Jason.

"What now?" He asked getting annoyed.

"His eyes!" She said looking at me.

"He is a werewolf not a vampire!" He shouted. She flinched. I'm guessing they don't know that we have real wolf inside of us. I chuckled which got both their attentions. I decided to play along.

"She's delusional." I said chuckling.

"Even tho he's the prisoner, I agree with him." He said. She stared at him in disbelief.

"I slapped him and them his eyes changed!" She said walking up to me. Then I felt my cheek burning again. She slapped me! No I have to hold my wolf down. Vic understood and didn't even bother to take over. I stared at her then smirking.

"See." I said pushing her buttons. (Not really) 😉

"I'm not delusional! It's true!!" She whined.

"Whatever Erin, just go home."said Jason.

"No b-" she tried to argue.

"Now!" He yelled furiously. Even tho they're human they still have power to boss people around. I looked at Jason and Erin. Their names sounded familiar but I couldn't put my finger on it. I swear I know them.

🙈🙉🙊

"Hey Ty have you seen Trent?" I asked

"See! You're obsessed." He said laughing. I glared at him.

Seriously ever since we came back from the shops, his car wasn't here nor his phone and far worse I can't mind link him. It's like a wall between us. When I went to visit his office it looked like he rushed out. Must have been something important. I waved to Ty and walked to Arianna and Jay's room. Since Jay is the beta I'm sure he'll know.

I knocked on their door and heard a faint 'come in' I opened the door and saw Arianna next to Jay. Cuddling.

"Hey Jay have you seen Trent?" I asked. He shook his head.

"Nope he would have told me." I frowned. I felt sick. I walked to our room and got dressed in one of his t-shirts. Just so I could pretend he is next to me. I wonder where he is. Well I hope he is somewhere safe. Yea probably at some alpha's house. I'm sure I'll see him tomorrow.

🚭

I tossed and turned but couldn't fall asleep. I went to the wardrobe and got out all his t-shirts and dumped them on the bed. This time his scent was stronger. I went back to bed.

💔

I tossed and turned once again. I can't sleep! I groaned and got up and got all his clothes and dumped them on the bed. This time his scent was much stronger. Which helped me relax a little bit. Soon the darkness took over and I fell asleep.

Weeeeee that's another chappie done👏👏 I gave you guys some names of his kidnappers 😉 I hope you guys liked it 😘

Vote 😊

Comment 🙏

Follow ✊

-N💖😽