Back to School

Lola's P.O.V

The bright light shone into my eyes. I sat rubbing my eyes.I looked at my alarm clock and it was 7:01.

"Lola get readyyyyy we're going to school" yelled Arianna. What? Oh no. This isn't going to be a good day.

"Kayyyyy" I yelled back. With that I got up and found some clothes on my bed I'm guessing these are for me. I grabbed them and went for a shower. Once I was done I got dressed and applied some mascara and lip gloss and headed down for so breakfast.

"Morning sleeping beauty!" Sang Arianna. Wow she's got a good voice.

"Morning, and wow you've got a good voice." I said. She was about to say something but Jay interrupted.

"Morning sunshine." Said Jay. Pfft could he be any obvious that he likes her.

Arianna just giggled. After helping Arianna cook food for the pack members who are going to school we ate and went to school. I didn't see Trent anywhere. Sigh. I feel sooooo empty. So Arianna and Jay gave me a ride with Xavier. It was less awkward thank gosh.

"Soooo....where is Trent?" I asked awkwardly hoping they wouldn't think I'm obsessed with him.

"He had some pack stuff, but he'll meet us there." Replied Jay because it looked like Arianna and Xavier were having an argument. It was so annoying so I interrupted "what's wrong now?"

"Well Mr. Possessive over here says I can't talk to ANY guys! But he can talk to girls. Hmhp." She yelled furiously with that she turned away.

"I agree with Xavier" said Jay I smiled and asked

"Why is that Jay?" I could tell he was thinking of an excuse to cover up that he likes Arianna.

"Ummm.....because Xavier is my buddy so I'll always stand by him." He said proud of his answer.

"What if Xavier said she can talk to guys. Would you agree Jay?"

He blushed. "Ummm how was your sleep last night Lola?" He said with a smirk. Yup he likes her trying to avoid my question.

"Ehhh it was good." After that about 2 minutes later Jay yelled "We're here!" Everyone got out and started to walk towards the school gates. Great. New school I could feel everyone's eyes burning my back with their stares. After we entered me and Arianna went to the front office to get our timetables, when we got there the lady at the front desk gave us a smile and handed us our timetables, we were heading towards our lockers until we were stopped by a group if guys 2 of them came forth. Humans ugh.

"Hey there Arianna who's your new friend?" One of them asked wiggling his eyebrows

"It's none of your beeswax, so now leave us alone." Said Arianna.We tired to move around but one of them grabbed Ariana's hand he had black hair and green eyes. "So Arianna is feisty I like it." He said also wiggling his eyebrows.

"Get aw-" she was interrupted by someone yelling I could see furious Xavier and Jay.

"Get away from her!" Yelled Xavier.

"Dude. Chill. I'm pretty sure you lil sis is old enough to decide who to hang with. " he said smiling

"You touch her and I will snap your arms off!!" Yelled Jay

Everyone turned and looked at him. He was protecting her. Yup he defiantly liked her.

"Fine" they said and walked away. Then the bell went and we were off to class. Once we entered the teacher looked at us and smiled "Ahhh Everybody this is Lola White."

"Hi everyone" I smiled. A fake smile.

"Please take your seat Ms White and Ms Knight." I nodded and scanned for a seat. There were only 2 sears left but they weren't together. Oh no. "Come here Lola you can sit next to me" said the random guy we met earlier. Greattttttt, note the sarcasm. I held my head down and walked up to my sit.

Then the bell went. Finally I thought it would never ring it was lunch now I walked up with Arianna. We entered the cafeteria and there were so many students but there stood out 2 tables one was the "player popular table" and there was the "Awesome popular" table obviously I went the the awesome one because my new pack was sitting there. I noticed Trent was sitting there. Yayayayay.

I came up and sat next to him. Obviously. He smiled and started eating his burger I smiled back just as I was going to take a bite someone stood infront of us. "Hey Lola and Arianna, I was wondering if I could have your number and Jason wants Ariannas number." He said with a smirk, I heard 3 growls. Obviously it was Trent and Xavier and Jay... Wait Jay? Ohhh yea he likes Arianna haha I mentally slapped myself.

"No!" Growled all 3 of them in unison. Wow did they practice it?

"Whatever but we will get eventually." He said smirking while walking away. I sighed and as soon as I was going take a bite another person in front of us but it wasn't a male it was a female great!

"YOU!" She yelled furiously pointing at me. I smirked at Arianna, she nodded.

"Me." I replied

" You are the new chick Lola... Whatever!" She kept yelling

"That's correct." I replied

"You're the one that Jace keeps talking about!" She yelled again. I'm guessing Jace as the guy who asked for my number...

"That's also correct! Arianna please tell us what this annoying lady won!" I yelled like those men in the auctions.

"She won a cream and soda drink!" Yelled Arianna then she threw her open drink at her. Haha.

"AHHHH!!!" She yelled with steam coming out of her ears... I never knew that it was possible and stomped away.

We all laughed and Trent put his hand around my shoulders while rubbing my hair like I was a dog. Me and Arianna went to class, same old and that was the whole day. It actually not that bad.

There's a picture of Lola after training and stuff and makeup.

Next chapter coming soon.

-N💖😽