Leaving for good

Lola P.O.V

Remember when I made my dad a promise? Well yeahhhhh, I went to his office and put down the portrait and there was a safe. Oh dang now we have a problem. I tried to think of the combination "Hmm..." I thought to my self, I tried mum's birthday. Nope. I tried my step-mum's. Nope. I tried drake's. Nope. Then I tried mine. Cha Ching! I quickly peaked inside and saw....

Heaps of money when I say heaps I mean HEAPS!?

I grabbed all of it and ran to my room and put them in my bag and starting packing clothes stuff like that.

~Chris's P.O.V~

(after he found out that Lola was her mate and rejected her)

I saw her running upstairs with everyone making fun of her. My wolf kept growling because I rejected his mate and now everyone was teasing her which made him angry but I controlled him like seriously why did I have to get her as my mate? Why not Kelly? She would be a perfect mate and luna for the Blue Lake Moon, she's confident and everyone fears her, unlike Lola. She can't even stand up to her own brother! Can you talk about weak?

~Lola's P.O.V~

After I packed everything I decided to write a note to drake I know he is rude but come on he is my brother after all same with Chris because he was my ex mate even tho they probably won't know I'm gone until they need me to cook.

Dear Drake,

You always hated me for some reason that I don't know why but I'm sorry for whatever I did, I was sick of you guys treating me like your slave so I left just like you wanted me to now you can have a perfect life with out your fatty and ugly sister. I have to say I probably won't forgive you for what you did to me even tho mum and dad would want to me too. Soooo anyway have a nice life :)

Peace out~ Lola

Dear Chris ,

I was so excited for my birthday hoping that I'd meet my mate who would love me unconditionally no matter how ugly or fat I am but when I found out you were my mate I thought you changed but I was wrong. You rejected me and broke my heart and my wolf's, you caused me pain so I will NEVER forgive what you did to me.

Have a nice life, don't come looking for me just so I could do your laundry.

P.S Get a life. Butthole.

~ Lola

There. Done. I grabbed my bag and jumped out of my window and shifted. Oh man it feels so good to run on my paws, I can get used to this. Now I can start a new life. Where I'm not reared badly. I mean yes I did get fed and looked after but that was because of our step-mum.

~Drake's P.O.V~

When my best friend rejected my sister I thought I wouldn't care but it must have hurt so much so I decided to do something nice and go up to comfort her. I knocked no answer. I knew she must be ignoring me so I knocked harder still no answer so I broke down the door and saw there was nothing here, no clothes and most importantly NO LOLA, what? How could I be blinded by being a beta and so popular I was treating my baby sister like she was a slave. And now she was gone. I was so angry I yelled

"CHRIS!??!?!" I heard foot steps and there he was standing there with a bored look.

"What?" He asked calmly

"LOLA IS GONE!!" I screamed at him. He didn't even look worried for even a second. She could be dead for all we know!

"So?!!" He asked annoyed

"That's my baby sister!!" I looked around I just wished I was dreaming I saw a note walked up and read it.

Dear Drake,

You always hated me for some reason that I don't know why but I'm sorry for whatever I did, I was sick of you guys treating me like your slave so I left just like you wanted me to now you can have a perfect life with out your fatty and ugly sister. I have to say I probably won't forgive you for what you did to me even tho mum and dad would want to me too. Soooo anyway have a nice life :)

Peace out~ Lola

She was gone. Forever. And I was not forgiven. I read Chris's note and he looked at me with the 'Ehhhh I don't really care' face. Are you kidding me right now?

~Lola's P.O.V~

2 weeks later~

I came out of the hotel I was staying at and ran towards the forest, I walked around running, chasing animals. I met a guy named Oliver yesterday. I quickly shifted and ran with my clothes in my teeth. I was running for like an hour so I decided to rest when I saw a breathtaking lake it was crystal blue. I started to think about drake and Chris wonder what happened, Violet whimpered cause she missed her mate.

"I miss him so much" Violet said in a sad tone

"Well I don't" I replied

"Wonder why he rejected you and me." She asked

I didn't answer and blocked her out and the question kept repeating in my head, Why?

Was I not pretty enough?

Was I not skinny enough?

Was I not strong enough?

Oh my gosh! I started to doubt myself and tried to imagine myself skinny and beautiful but I couldn't see. Oh great my own imagination is rejecting me!

*Flashback*

I was sitting there on our balcony, with mum brushing my long blonde hair.

"Mum?" Asked a 6 year old Lola.

"Yes dear?" She asked politely.

"Do you love daddy?" She asked sweetly.

"Very much." Her mother chuckled lightly.

"Will I ever love someone?" She asked.

"Of course, and on your wedding day I'll stand on the side smiling because I'm proud of my little angel." She replied.

*flashback over*

A single tear slipped down her cheek.

*SNAP*

I quickly looked around and saw 2 grey wolves and 1 brown, 1 midnight wolf, 3 of them jumped and attacked me, I dodged and got distracted when I saw the dark midnight one and he was just standing there looked like he was talking to someone.

They kept pinning me down, I threw one if the grey one off until was stopped when I saw. Pure black wolf standing in front of me he was large bigger than the rest.

I smelt this strong scent in my nose, it was so addictive.

"Mate" Violet jumped in excitement

I looked up and looked at him until I was knocked out by a midnight blue colored wolf

Hey guys this is my 3rd chapter hope you guys liked it. Could you guys give me any feedback? Maybe even vote or even follow me! :) Okay so originally I wasn't going to forgive her brother but someone people comment saying can you please for give him, then I got ideas and decided she was going to forgive him. It's wasn't meant to be like this but it is so please get over it.

-N 💖😽