Another Rejection

Lola's P.O.V

"Wakeeee uppppppp" whined someone

"Ughhh noooo gooooo awayyyyy" I groaned

"Fine you chose the hard way..." With that the person's voice disappeared. Wow leaving me alone to sleep is the hard way? Maybe I should choose it more often. I was happy with my choice until I felt the covers of my bed getting pulled up but the time I realized what was happening I fell to the floor with a BIG 'oomph' I groaned and got up while rubbing my back, I opened my eyes and saw.. Arianna. Of course why am I not surprised.

"That's your first warning." She said with a smirk

"That's your first warning." I mimicked her. Wrong thing to do because the next thing I know is her slapping my arm.

"Ouch!" I yelled at her. She just rolled her eyes and walked away. I'm sooo going to get her back.

I showered and got dressed and went down for breakfast. I slowly made my way to the kitchen and saw no one was her then I looked at the living room and saw Arianna sitting in the couch watching something. I got an evil thought.

"Trent get here now! Oh and bring a camera and be quiet!!!" I yelled through the mind link blocking everyone else.

"Geez lady you could have said it like a normal person you know!" He replied. I just mentally rolled my eyes, I went to e fridge and got whipped cream.

Trent come about a minute later.

"Took you long enough!" I whispered/ yelled. He just gave me the 'are you kidding me' look

"Ready?" I whispered he nodded and turned on the camera. I slowly and quietly made my way up to Arianna I turned around and gave him a thumbs up then I turned and put some whipped cream on my hand and slapped Arianna on the face. There was whipped cream all over her face.

"SMACK CAM!!" Me and Trent yelled in unison

"AHHHHHHHHHH!!!" She yelled. Next thing I know it was tackled by her.

"Here have some of whipped cream!!" She yelled putting it all over my face

"S-Stoppppp I'm sorrryyyyyy" I managed to say.

Xavier's P.O.V

Once the girls had the 'whipped cream fight' we had breakfast then I left to my room. I felt kinda sick I don't know why... As I was making my way down to my room I regretted it. I saw Kelly sitting on Chris's lap. Wow so she knew her mate is here and still was Chris.

Once she saw me her eyes grew wide and she ran towards me.

"Look I'm so sorrryyyyyy I promise it won't happen a-" before she could say anymore I cut her off.

"Look save it Kelly. I don't want to hear you excuses. I Xavier Knight reject you Kelly Dale." I said I felt no pain because she already caused the pain by being with another male knowing her mate is here. She fell down breathing heavily.

"That's also for Lola because you made her life bad. And you" I turned around to Chris pointing at him "stay away from Lola and her MATE, or you are going to have problems." With that I walked away. For once I felt happy and kinda sad... Whatever I needed fresh air.

I walked to my motor bike and drove to the nearest cafe.

I stopped at this random cafe. I walked up to the door and smelt this intoxicating smell it was strawberries. I scanned room until I spotted her. 'Mate' said my wolf. She had light brunette hair and dark forest green eyes. She was the most beautiful girl I've ever met. I walked up to her and she was just staring at me. Then she smiled. I knew she was also a werewolf

"Heyyyy I'm Xavier" I said while taking my hand out for her to shake

" I'm jade." She said shyly and shaking my hand. It felt the fireworks. After hours of getting to know her I decided to take her to the pack so they can meet her.

-at the pack house-

I knocked and Lola opened the door she looked worried until she saw me.

"Oh my gosh! Where were you?!?!" She yelled while pulling me into a tight hug. Which was interrupted by Jade growling.

"It's cool she's my sis." I said to jade she just nodded and looked away.

"Ooooo who is this pretty ladyyyy.' Said Lola while looking at my mate.

"It's jade and also my mate." I said with the biggest smile ever.

"Don't smile like that.. You look like a creep." Said Lola jokingly. Jade just giggled

"Oh you think this is funny?" I asked her before she could answer I threw her over my shoulder and entered the room and everyone was staring at me even Kelly. And again in Chris's lap. Can she ever stop?

"Xavier Kyle Knight! Where have you been?!!?" asked a very angry Arianna. Oh no this is going to be. Very long nightttttt.

There's a picture of Xavier

-N💖😽