New Member

Lola's P.O.V

"Lola are you ready?" Asked Trent

"Yea." I smiled and grabbed his hand. Now we are on our way to meet the new pack members I'm so excited!

When we entered there stood about 9 people 6 girls and 3 guys and the girls were realllyyyyyy pretty kinda felt jealous but they all seemed nice.

"Hello guys I'm Alpha Trent and this is my mate Luna Lola." Said Trent smiling

We got a couple of "hello" "hey" then I decide to meet them so I walked up to girl and tapped her on the shoulders she turned around and smiled.

"Hey I'm Lola White and you are?" I asked politely

"I'm Gabrielle Loves" she said shaking my hand. She had red hair and ice blue eyes she was about 5'4. And let me tell you one thing she was pretty! All of them were!

Then I said goodbye and walked up to a cute couple.

"Hey guys I'm Lola White." I smiled

"Hey I'm Julianane Zennia but you can call me Jules and this is my mate Nick." She said shyly. She had blonde hair and deep brown eyes and her mate Nick had shaggy black hair with grey eyes. He just smiled. I smiled and said goodbye and went up to another girl.

"Hey I'm Lola White." I said

"Hellloooo I'm Cleo Allens!" She said cheerfully. She had dark brown hair and deep blue eyes then I said goodbye and went up to another girl.

"Heyyyy there I'm Lola White." I said

"Hi I'm Amelia Tores." She smiled she had dark red hair with black tips and emerald green eyes with a hint of ocean blue, she was 5'6 I said bye then went up to a guy.

"Hey I'm Lola White!" I said cheerfully. He looked at me then smiled.

"I'm Tyler Elliot." He said shaking my hand. He had black hair and ocean blue eyes. I said good bye then left and saw a girl and walked up to her.

"Hey I'm Lola White and you?" I asked

"Megan Hunt." She said politely. She had blonde hair and crystal blue eyes. Almost like me yay! I said good bye then went up to another girl.

"Hey I'm Lola white." I said smiling. I was already getting tired but I shook it off.

"I'm Hailey Finch!" She said . She had golden brown hair and turquoise eyes she was about 5'6. She seemed energetic. Then I saw 1 guy standing next to the couch. I walked up to him.

"Hey." I said

"Hey." With that he walked away... Okay.

"Everyone I'm glad that everyone is getting along but could I ask all the new members to go to the backyard for is to see your wolfs and abilities." Said Trent, everyone was walking outside and the new people were standing in line the first wolf to shift was Jules.

Once Jules shifted, her wolf's fur was jet black.

Then Gabrielle she her's was bright red.

Then Cleo her's was maroon.

Then it was Amelia she had light red fur with black paws and tail.

Then it was Megan her's was midnight blue

Then it was Hailey she had a white wolf, like meeeeeee but with silver and black tips.

Then it was Nick he had a grey wolf matching his eyes. Then the other 2 guys were brown colour.

*ding* that was the doorbell

"I'll get it!" I shouted and ran for the door once I opened it was Kat!

"Hey!!" I said cheerfully

"Hey I thought I'd drop by." She said smiling. We sat down and started talking, I felt guilty for leaving the new members but then it'd be rude to leave Kat. I practically wasn't listening just nodded and smiling until she asked one question that snapped my attention.

"Is Trent your first mate?"

"No he is my second." I shook my head

"Really?! So you got a second chance? Spill the beans girllll!" She said

"Well my first mate was Chris.. This is actually his pack house we came here to help." She nodded her head

"Did he rejected you?" She blurted out the. Cover her mouth

"Sorry I shouldn't have asked." She said

"No it's fine ." I smiled

"And yea he did." She nodded again

Trent's P.O.V

All the pack members started talking so I got bored and went to find Lola I saw her talking to a girl that I don't even know but ehhh I went to get a drink and kinda maybe by accident over heard their conservation.

"Did you love him?" The girl asked

"Yes, but don't tell Trent I want to tell him when the time is right so he won't freak." Said Lola chuckling... I dropped my glass and they turned to me that's when I looked at Lola with hate, I can't believe she still loves him! I knew first mates are stronger than second! UGHHH I'm so stupid I didn't even bother to look back I needed to calm myself so I took of I could hear her screaming my name but I didn't want to listen to her excuses. I'm done.

Lola's P.O.V

We were taking until heard something break we snapped our heads towards the sound and it was Trent.. He looked angry he looked at me with hate then ran outside I felt this huge pain in my stomach and ran behind him. I saw him running into the woods so I followed him I tried calling out but he ignored me. I kept crying and my vision getting blurry. I fell over a rock and just laid there until the blackness consumed me.

Sorry for the change I got some help from -> Livlongnprosper <- thankssss for the idea and thanks for everyone who commented last names they were all good, and for those people who commented details after I posted this chapter I'll add you guys laterrrrr ☺️👌

And can you guys read the book 'Waves of Secrets' it's by ShayRose1999 she's my bestie and it's her first book. It's reallllyyyyy good!

P.S can you guys message me ideas for my new book that I have no idea what I'm going to write it's called "Will You Be My Fake GirlFriend?"

-N💖😽