85

Elijah is 22, Mila is 20 and Noah is 17.

As predicted by Rosie, Elijah did meet someone in Australia.

Her name is Paisley and from the skype calls she is lovely and they're both very much in love. Elijah was able to change his year visa and live in Australia permanently. Harry provided him with the funds he needed in order to comply with the Australian border policies.

Rosie missed him madly, Harry knew she did, he could see it especially during Christmas and on his birthday. It was a missing puzzle piece that was gone from their jigsaw.

Mila shot to fame when she was 19. She dropped out of college after a year to fly to LA for auditions and she bagged herself a role in a huge film production with the budget of $170million. She quickly became the front woman of the film; she was young, beautiful and confident. She was also a new face in the industry, with her being of mixed heritage it made her interesting and more intriguing for producers.

With Mila also being away a lot, Rosie felt the sickness of empty nest syndrome. Noah was the only one living at home, and even he was never home a lot. He was either out at friends, his part time job or college.

With Rosie being so unhappy with her children being away, Harry cut his days to two at work and was always arranging cute short trips away, that was until he bought Reggie.

Reggie the thirteen week old Bulldog puppy.

He knew it was the perfect thing to keep Rosie occupied; he was something that needed food, water and attention. Just like their children once did.

Harry noticed the change in Rosie after having Reggie for a few weeks, she was always happy and smiling, constantly buying him new jackets and collars. Harry rolled his eyes, but he knew it was filling a void she had so he never said anything.

"Hi dad, where's mum?" Noah asked walking into the kitchen. Harry was researching the best puppy food brands, they hadn't found a solid favourite yet.

"In the garden with Reg, she's trying to teach him something," He waved off.

"Oh,"

Harry looked up at Noah who looked nervous. "What is it? What's wrong?"

Noah shakes his head. "I.. I want to talk to you both,"

With a frown Harry stands. "Okay," He walks to the french doors and calls for Rosie to come inside for a minute.

Out of breath, Rosie smiles as she walks inside, Reggie in tow.

"You alright honey?" She sits down next to Harry stealing his glass of water to drink.

"Yeah I just.. I wanted to talk to you, well, tell you both something."

"You're not moving to Australia are you?" Rosie half jokes.

Noah forces a smile. "No, I'm staying very much in the UK."

"Okay.. what is it then?"

Both Harry and Rosie wait for their son to talk.

"I.. I'm gay,"

Both of them blink, neither showing an expression.

"Right," Harry nods.

"And I've met someone,"

Rosie smiles pulling him in for a hug. "What's his name?"

"You're not mad?"

Pulling away, both Harry and Rosie look at him confused. "Mad? What would we be mad about?" Harry asks.

Noah shrugs. "I don't know,"

"We love you, Elijah and Mila for who you are. How can we be mad about who you love?. You should know how open we are, all we care about is that you're happy." Rosie comforts wiping Noah's tears.

"Thank you,"

Rosie hugs him again. "Of course, what's his name? Where do you know him from?"

Noah sits down, Harry returns to his research and Reggie jumps up into Rosie's lap.

"He's called Mark, I met him at college. He doesn't study my course but he's in the same group of friends."

"And how long have you been dating?"

"About five weeks, I wanted to make sure it went well before telling you guys."

"I'm happy if you're happy." Rosie promises.

"I am happy mum," Noah smiles.

Stealing another sip from Harry's water, Rosie sighs. "Good."