32

"Baby,"

Rosie turned over, cuddling the pillow into her. "No,"

Harry laughed spooning her. "Baby," He whispered watching the goosebumps raise on her arms.

"No," She mumbled.

"We're going on a family walk, come on."

She held the pillow tighter. "What time is it?"

"Uh, 10."

"Liar,"

Harry laughed knowing she wouldn't get out of bed if she knew the real time.

"When I looked it was barely 8."

"Okay it's 8:15."

Rosie whined. "I'm so comfy,"

Harry couldn't help but admire her body; one leg under the covers, the other on top. Her arms cuddling his pillows in replacement of him. Her silk pyjamas difficult for him to resist. He loved when she wore silk pyjamas.

"We'll go on this walk, then have lunch

"We'll go on this walk, then have lunch. After lunch we can nap together, deal?"

Rosie sighed. "I need tea." She sat up rubbing her eyes thankful she took her makeup off the night before so she didn't look like a panda when she rubbed them this morning. "Then I can start the day," She stood up and stretched, Harry watched as her pyjama top slid up, showing her toned stomach, he reached forward and kissed it blowing a raspberry making her laugh and fall forward into him.

"Morning," He kissed her.

"Morning," She smiled.

Today was their third day at Anne's, yesterday they went around the town; Harry gave her a grand tour showing her where he went to school, where he played football, where his first job was. She loved seeing this side to him, she loved seeing him so relaxed and happy.

In the evening, they ordered pizza which Gemma and Harry went to collect while Rosie and Anne set the table, Robin had to go in to work. Gemma was a little better yesterday but Rosie felt like Harry had said something to her. She didn't make much of an effort, but she actually gave Rosie eye contact and replied nicely when spoken to.

After their tea in bed Harry and Rosie got ready, Rosie decided on no makeup for the walk. Harry loved when she wore nothing but moisturiser on her face, it made her look fresh and young. He loved her in makeup too, but he loved her bare face a little more.