37 (Sexual Content).

"Have dinner with me tonight,"

"Hello to you too." Rosie joked. She had quickly recovered from the bug, resting and drinking plenty of fluids until she was back to her normal self.

"I miss you," Harry pouted down the phone. Yet again the week had been a strain on them both, with Rosie missing out on a couple days last week she had to make up for them this week which meant double the work load.

"I miss you too," She sighed staring at the paperwork pile on her desk. She hadn't even left her desk for lunch, deciding to multi-task her salad box and work together.

"Then have dinner with me tonight, let me spoil you. We never go out on dates."

It was true, they never went on cute dates really, it just wasn't their thing.

"I'm really quite tired,"

"And I am too, but I want to see you and dine you so let me."

She laughed. "Okay baby,"

"I'll pick you up at seven, yeah? Booking a table for half past."

"See you at seven,"

"Can't wait," He smiled. "Love you,"

"Love you too,"

Although he had tried this past month, Rosie could still feel something was going on. She could still feel that tiny puzzle piece that was missing. It was making her feel on edge, that every time she saw him or spoke with him that he'd tell her bad news. She hated feeling like this, but she didn't want to say anything in case it was all in her head.

But she felt 99% sure it wasn't just in her head.

Rosie was ready for seven, surprising herself when she checked her phone for the time to see she was actually on time.

"You look beautiful," Harry complimented the second she opened the door to him.

"Thank you, you look great too baby," She kissed him a couple times, making sure everything was turned off before they left out for dinner.

"This place is very exquisite," Rosie laughed as they sat quietly in the corner of the restaurant. He had booked a table at a restaurant called Marcus in Knightsbridge, he had been a few times before, always so happy with the turn out.

"It's alright," He smirked earning a nudge from her foot.

"I have no idea what to have," She sighed looking over the menu.

"Just order what you want," Harry smiled also looking at the menu.

They ordered their meals, Rosie went for the asparagus starter, duck for her main and meringue with fruit for dessert.

The two spoke over wine, smiling at one another as they ate their starters. Harry observed Rosie as she looked at a young couple who were dining with a young baby.

"Why would you bring a baby so young out at this time of night?" Rosie spoke quietly.

Harry shrugged. "No idea, although I remember dining late with my parents sometimes."

"Is it like a rich people thing?"

Harry laughed as did she. "Maybe,"

Rosie watched again as they smiled happily at their baby, feeding him or her.

"Do you want children?" Harry asked, finishing his starter.

Rosie nodded. "I can't picture myself being a mum, but at the same time I'd like to have children."