36

- 2 weeks later -

"This is ridiculous." Harry huffed.

"I'm sorry sir, but we can't let you give us a time frame of three months. You coming out to LA is not something that can be planned out in a matter of weeks.. If you have to be with us six months, then you have to be here for six months. It's not like this is a predictable role."

Harry rubbed his eyes, the LA talk had gone from three months to four, back to three to a possibility now of six. And he still hadn't told Rosie yet.

"I just don't see why you can't have someone stand in for me,"

Richard, an exec for Harry was growing frustrated with his boss. "Because it's your label sir."

Harry sighed. "Right," He was being irrational, thinking of Rosie and Rosie only instead of what he had to do, instead of his job, his career.

"I'll be there," He bit his lip. "As long as you need me," It hurt him to say that because he knew of the consequences. "I'll arrange flight dates and times when appropriate."

Harry rang Rosie when he knew she'd be on her lunch break he was surprised she answered so quickly.

"Hello?" She mumbled.

"Baby?" He frowned.

"Hey," She sounded half asleep.

"You okay? What's the matter?"

"I'm sick,"

Harry sighed, knowing the bug at her school had been going round for a few weeks now. He hadn't seen her in a few days thanks to work.

"How bad?"

Rosie sat up, her ribs aching. "I started throwing up around seven last night, then every.. I don't know; all night. I didn't got to bed until about five, I think."

Harry winced. "Sorry to hear this baby why didn't you text or ring me in the night? I would have come straight to you, you know that."

Rosie slid back down. "I don't know, I just wanted to stop being sick,"

"Right," Harry looked at his clock on the wall. "Give me an hour, okay?"

"Harry.."

"An hour, love you." He ended the call and called in Florence and Louisa asking them to cancel all meetings for the day and postpone anything that was pending. He was taking it off.

Rosie hadn't moved out of bed when Harry got there, quickly taking off his shoes and jacket before rushing up to her bed.

"Hey baby," He smiled placing a bag on her bed and opening the curtains and windows to let in some light and fresh air, her room smelt a little stale. "Let's get you feeling better shall we?"

She forced a smile, her skin pale and clammy. "Thank you,"

Harry sat on her bed, careful not to get too close. "I've brought you some water, grapes, anti-sick tablet things, ginger biscuits because they stop nausea apparently, vitaamin c tablets, cookies and a ham sandwich in case you want to have a little snack."

"Thank you baby, you didn't have to do this," She smiled picking up the water bottle.

"Sickness and in health ay?"

"We're not married." She laughed.

"Yet. One day, when you're my wife I'll have to do all this stuff."

She felt like crying he was so cute. She hadn't expected him to turn up and do all of this for her, she would have been happy if he turned up to say hi for five minutes.

"You have me all to yourself all day, and night."

"What about work?" She asks screwing the cap back on the water.

"I'm the boss, I can do whatever I want." He grinned.

She rolled her eyes even though it hurt her headache. "Don't be arrogant,"

He laughed rubbing her ankle and rubbing it to soothe her. "I can take the day off if it means looking after my sick girlfriend,"

"It's just some bug, I'll be over it in forty eight hours."

"Well, I'm here now. How about we watch a movie?"

Rosie smiled snuggling back into her bed. "Sounds perfect."