eight

"So what do you say babe, do you forgive me?" Justin bit his lip as he raised his eye brows.

I sighed and nodded, "Just don't let our little girl down again, please."

"I promise I won't!" He smiled wrapping his arm around me pulling me to him. He gave me a quick kiss before pulling away.

"Come see what I got Jaycee!" He said with excitement in his voice as he grabbed my hand and pulled me down the hall way into the living room.

In the middle of the living room sat Jaycee playing with a medium sized Siberian husky. I pulled my hand back from Justin and shot him a look.

"What?"

"What? What is that?"

"It's a dog babe, calm down."

"We didn't discuss this."

"I didn't think we had to."

"Um, yes we do. You're not going to be here so I'm the one going to be taking care of it."

"No, it's Jaycees puppy she can do it."

"She's 5 Justin. She picks up a toy and says she loves it for 5 minutes then puts it down and forgets about it."

"Babe, look at her, she loves it." I rolled my eyes and looking over at her and the puppy. She was enjoying herself, I sighed.

"If this dog causes any trouble or become too much I'm getting rid of it, wether she loves it or not."

"Okay babe." He kissed my cheek quickly then walked over to Jaycee and sat down next to her.

"This is the best present ever daddy!"

"I'm glad you like it baby girl. What are you going to name him?"

"I like Benie!" Everyone laughed softly as we all stared over at the three of them.

"Okay then baby girl, Benie it is." Justin smiled and kissed the top of her head.

I turned and walked in to the kitchen and continued to take care of left overs and throw some stuff out and started on the dishes.

"Are you glad he's home?" I turned to see Pattie standing beside me sipping on a glass of wine.

I nodded, "Yeah, but I'm not getting used to it."

"What do you mean?"

"He's leaving tomorrow or tonight," I shrugged, "I can't be too happy he's home because he's leaving again." I looked down and scrubbed on a bowl.

Pattie put her hand on my back rubbing it a little, "You'll get used to it honey, don't worry."

"That's what I'm afraid of." I said whispering but not loud enough for her to hear as she turned and walked away.

-

"Jeremy, Pattie, all of you, are welcome to stay here."

"No honey, that's alright, your parents are letting us stay at their house plus you have a few extra guests to begin with." Pattie hugged me kissing my cheek, "I will be over tomorrow to go with you and Jaycee okay?" I nodded, and moved over to hug Jeremy, Justin's grandparents, then my parents.

I waved goodbye to all of them and shut the door. I turned around and looked at the clock it was almost 11 at night. Way past Jaycees bedtime.

I walked down the hall to her room to see Jazzy and Bailey playing a board game and Jax and Jaycee messing with some of her new toys. I smiled leaning up against the door frame, "It's late guys, you guys should get ready for sleep."

"Mommy we want to play!" Jaycee said scowling at me.

"Yeah mommy, they wanna play." I jumped a little as I heard Justin whisper in my ear, as he snaked his arms around me. "Let them stay up a little longer."

"Yeah! Listen to my juju!" Jazzy yelled and the rest of them nodding their heads in agreement.

I tried to hide my smile, Justin always got his way didn't he?

"Fine, but not past two! We're all going shopping in the morning so we have to be up early!"

"Okay!" They all yelled and went back to their game and toys.

"Where are you guys going tomorrow?" Justin asked I walked towards the bedroom.

"Your mom, step mom, grandmother, Jaycee, Bailey, my mom, and your sister are having a little girls day, and my dad, your dad, your brother and grandfather are having a boys day. But mostly we are going school shopping got Jaycee."

"I see." Justin said as he flopped down on the bed.

I slipped off my shirt and tossed it in the clothes basket and looked at my stomach in the mirror, "I'm not ready to get fat."

"But it suits you."

I scowled at him though the mirror, "Thanks."

He laughed, "Not like that babe. I didn't mean fat does but being pregnant."

"Right." I said rolling my eyes.

"Hey Justin, you coming with us?" I turned to see one of the guys who came with Justin standing in the door way.

"Yeah be right there."

The guy turned and gazed at me up at down and smirked and walked away. My eyes widened when I remembered I was just in my bra. I looked at Justin shooting him a look, he didn't even say anything.

"I'll be back babe."

"Okay. Take that dog out while you're leaving."

"I can't."

"Justin." I crossed my arms across my chest, I was not in the best spirit because of him, at all tonight.

He put his hands up in defense, "Okay." He got off of the bed and walked out of the room. I shut the door behind him. I didn't need his little friends gazing at me anymore.

Why were they even here anyway? I got the wrong vibe from them, but they were obviously Justin's friends so I wouldn't say anything to him or them.

I sighed and walked in to the bathroom turning on the tub.