two

"What're you gonna do when Justin leaves?" My mom asked as she took a sip from her glass.

I shrugged, "Nothing's really changing except for him not being there, it's not that drastic, I saw this coming eventually."

"I know that dear but, the baby what're you going to do about her?"

I sighed running my fingers through my hair as I looked out in the yard to see Justin playing with Jaycee. We were having a little cookout with my parents tonight, mostly because my mom wanted to have the family together before Justin took off.

"There's nothing I can, just keep yelling her and reassuring her that he will be back. She can call, Skype, I'm sure the first couple nights will be bad. But my girls strong she can do it." I smiled slightly, "If her mama can do it so can she."

My mom reach out for my hand placing hers on top of mine and smiled with a nod. I was really glad that when Justin and I were house shopping, he insisted I live close to my parents. He knew I would really count on them to be close to me.

"The burgers are done!" Malcom yelled as he carried a plate of the grilled burgers over to the picnic table setting them down in the middle.

Justin and Jaycee both ran over to the table. I smiled at Jaycee whipping off the dirt from her shirt and helped her sit down next to me.

"Do you want a hamburger?" I asked her as I grabbed a paper plate. She nodded, I held the plate in front of my Malcom who was surviving out the burgers. He flopped one onto the plate and I set it in front of me and grabbed a knife cutting it up, she wouldn't eat it with a bun on it, picky little girl.

After cutting up her burger, I put some macaroni salad and ketchup on the plate and handed it to her and she began to eat.

"So Justin, when's your first show?" Malcom asked as he took a fork full of macaroni salad in to his mouth.

"In 3 days, it's actually in the next town over so ceecee, and Blaine are going to come see it." He smiled looking over at me. I grinned back in his direction as I chewed my food.

"That should be nice." Malcom smiled and looked down at his plate continuing to eat.

"I bet you're excited to start school ceecee." My mom spoke in Jaycee direction.

I wide smile came across her face and she nodded quickly, "Mommy said we get to go school shopping after my birthday!"

"Oh yeah? Why after your birthday?"

"Because if she gets outfits or clothes as presents, I don't want to go to the store and buy the same exact thing, you know?"

"But I hope I don't get clothes." Jaycee added making a face. We all laughed.

"Remember what daddy said," Justin began to speak, "Some kids don't get anything for their birthday so you have up appreciate what you get, right?"

Jaycee nodded looking up at Justin, he smiled and kissed her forehead.

"When's her first day?"

"The week after her birthday, and her birthday is in 3 weeks so." I shrugged and stuffed my mouth full of salad.

"Where's aunt bay?" Jaycee asked pushing hair out of her face. Justin turned to the side and grabbed her hair putting it in a high pony, I slipped the hair tie off of my wrist and handed it to him and watched as he wrapped it around her hair. He sure got good at doing hair since Jaycee was born, girls hair at least.

"She's at the neighbors eating dinner." Mom spoke pointing to the house next door.

Bailey had just turned 12 years old, but acted like she was 16. Much like me at that age, thinking I know everything and my parents don't know anything. She will grow out of it though. Her and I were still close as ever, she had her own room at mine and Justin's house, that's how much time she spent with us. Mom didn't see to mind her spending so much time at our place I think she was happy to have alone time with Malcom.

"Do you have all her supplies ready though?"

My mom wasn't going to let this go, stop worrying mother, gosh.

I nodded, "Yep, we got all her crayons, pencils, paper, notebooks."

"How much stuff does a kindergarten kid need?"

"You'd be surprised." Justin said widening his eyes before taking a bite into his burger.

"Are you worried?"

"About?" I question her raising and eyebrow.

"How she will do, or bullies."

"Mom it's kindergarten what are they gonna bully her about? Borrowing markers?" Justin and I laughed looking at one another.

"Now a days who knows."

"All she has to do is say 'my daddies Justin Bieber,' and I think they won't give her any trouble. Right baby girl?" Justin shot a smile at Jaycee who let out a soft giggle.

The only thing I was nervous about was Justin not being able to see her on her first day of school. But if he couldn't make it I knew it wouldn't be his fault, but she was only going to have one very first day of school, it's important.

-

"Thanks mom." I said as I hugged her. I pulled away and looked up on the porch and waved at Malcom.

"Call me tomorrow!"

"Yes mom." I said rolling my eyes and walking towards the car. I opened the passenger door and hopped in, I looked in the back seat smiling as I saw Jaycee sound asleep.

I turned back around and buckled my seat belt and looked over at Justin who had his eyes on the road as we took off towards the house.

"Hopefully you tired her out enough for her to sleep in tomorrow morning."

Justin and I laughed softly, "Yeah." He said widening his eyes.

I reached over grabbing Justin's hand, "And it's still really early," I said moving my eyes over to the clock and back at him biting my lips softly.

"It is." He smirked looking at me and turning his head back to the road. He knew exactly what I was trying to say.

I smiled and watched the road until we pulled into our drive way. I unbuckled and opened the car door getting out and headed towards the house, unlocking the door and leaving the door open for Justin who was carrying Jaycee.

I walked to our bedroom and slipped my shoes off kicking them towards the closet. I walked in to the bathroom and ran my fingers through my hair, until I saw Justin step into the door way, I smiled at him through the mirror. He grinned and walked over behind me and wrapped his arms around me, I pushed my head to the side as he began leaving small kisses across my neck.

I smiled closing my eyes, reaching my arm around to run my fingers through the back of his hair.

Justin and I made sure our sex life was very fulfilling and that it atleast happened twice or three times a week. But with ms. Jaycee it was hard because she either slept at night or not at all. She was a night owl and a morning owl, but when we finally got the chance to be alone we took advantage of it, all night long.

I reached both of my arms up as Justin lifted up my shirt taking it off and letting it hit the floor.

He placed his hands on my stomach and kissed the back of my neck, "Mmm, shower?" He let his eyes move to the mirror looking at me. I smiled and nodded, a smile came across his lips and he pulled away turning to turn the shower on.

-

"How much are you gonna miss me?" I asked as I looked up at Justin, I ran my thumb against his knuckle.

"More than you know babe," he kissed my forehead and shifted his body so his naked body was laying on its side and he was face to face to me.

"Yeah but I'm going to miss you more." I said with a pouty face.

He rolled his eyes, "You are also crazy so," I hit his arm playfully making him laugh.

"I will be back before you know it babe, it goes by fast."

I hope he was right.