six

When we got back home we unpacked the stuff and placed all of jayjays presents in Justin's closet. I put my new clothes in my closet and Bailey put her stuff in her room.

"Are you going to take it now?"

"If I do will you stop nagging me?"

"Well I will have to." She gave me a fake smile making me roll my eyes. I grabbed the box out of the bag and headed towards the bathroom.

When I got in to the bathroom I pee'd on the stick and set it on the counter and walked back out to the kitchen.

"Do you know yet?"

"No I have to wait 10 minutes."

She sighed and continued to naw on a cheese stick. I walked to the fridge and grabbed a vitamin water, and took a sip of it.

"Are you excited?"

"I don't know, I mean if I am I'm going to be happy and all."

"But you're afraid how Justin will take it?"

"I guess that, and Jaycee I don't want her to feel un loved with a new baby in the picture."

"Are you going to love her less, show her less attention?"

"No."

"Then why would she feel that way? You will love them both equally."

"I guess."

"And jayjay is a spoiled little girl so if the attention wasn't all on her I think it would be okay."

"But she's my little girl." I said with a small frown.

"She's always complaining she has no one to play with at home."

"That is true."

"Stop worrying, seriously. You're married, have an amazing husband, daughter, family structure, you are ready for stuff like this."

"I'm taking advice from my 12 year old sister who shops at hot topic what is wrong with me."

"What's so wrong with hot topic!"

I began to laugh, "Nothing nothing."

"Whatever." She said giving me the stink eye and walking into the living room turning on the tv. I followed her sitting next to her on the couch.

"I don't want to watch this!"

"Why not? This show is good!"

"It's for 5 year olds Bailey."

"Spongebob is for everyone!"

"Oh my god." I said shaking my head laughing.

"Besides you need to go check the test, and then go get jayjay."

I sighed and stood up from the couch and walked down to the bathroom. I took a deep breath before walking in to the bathroom, no matter what this test said I was going to be happy. I told myself suffering up a small smile.

I walked into the bathroom and picked up the test looking at it. A small sigh came from my lips, I walked back to the living room and looked at Bailey.

"So?"

I didn't say anything.

"You're not are you? Your face looks like no."

"Why? It shouldn't."

"Why? You are!"

I nodded, "Yeah, there's another Bieber on the way."