Chapter 20: Time to Save Sonic and Amy

Tails slowly got up. He was covered in lots of bruises and dried blood. He was concerned for all his friends, but mainly Knuckles. He limped his way towards Knuckles and pulled him out with all his might. He dragged Knuckles into the unfinished house and threw him on the only bed they had. He made some equipment needed to heal Knuckles. He was happy to see Knuckles was still alive. He walked outside and he tried waking everyone up.

Everyone was awake. "Ugh. What happened?" Silver asked, rubbing his aching head. "I'll explain it later. But for now, you guys have to rest, Shadow beat you guys up" Tails picked Silver up and helped him get inside the unfinished log cabin. Everyone else walked into the cabin on their own because they weren't as injured.

Tails lay Silver onto a soft blanket. "Thanks man" Silver said. Tails smiled weakly and limped his way to  counter. Everyone saw how injured he was. "Hey, don't you think you should rest yourself?" Blaze asked. Tails took out a bowl of soup. "Yeah. But I shouldn't. I need to save Sonic and Amy. Er, we" Tails said, making his way to Silver. He kneeled on one knee and felt a bit of pain rising onto his knees. He ignored it and fed Silver.

"Feeling better?" Tails asked. "Well, that cleared my hunger" Silver said. Tails nodded and got up. He limped his way to a small, white box with a red plus on it. He opened it and took out a roll of bandages. He limped his way to Silver but fell on the ground on the way. Rouge helped him up and insisted that he took some rest. Tails only nodded and made his way to Silver. He wrapped the bandages around his wounds. 

Silver sighed with pleasure. "Thanks man, I owe you one" Tails smiled. He turned to everyone and sat on the ground. He looked up at everyone and everyone was silent. But then, Knuckles woke up. "Huh? Where am I?" he asked, softly. Tails got up and made his way to Knuckles. "You're in the cabin. Thank the lord you're okay" Tails said. Knuckles nodded. Tails leaned against he bed Knuckles was in.

Everything was silent once again. Silver finally spoke. "So what's up with Shadow?" he asked. Tails sighed. "I don't know. When everyone was knocked out, a green hedgehog with a black jacket and black steaks in his hair came outta nowhere. It wasn't Scourge. It couldn't be him. He told me to not get in the way of his 'plans'.  I don't know what they are, but he has plans. He teleported away with Shadow. I don't know. He did say something about Canada, though" Tails explained. 

"What does Canada have to do with anything? And why is Shadow helping that guy? Whoever he is" Cream asked. Tails shrugged. "Don't have a clue who the guy is. I bet Sonic and Amy know him. And I definitely know Shadow knows him.And about Canada, it might be our answer" Tails answered.

"Answer to what?" Blaze asked. "The answer. The answer to where Sonic and Amy are!" Tails said. Everyone's eyes widened. "You think so?" Knuckles asked. Tails nodded. Knuckles went to get up. Tails stopped him. "Dude, you're too injured. Once I extract the bullet from you and you heal, then you'll be fine" Tails said. Knuckles nodded. Tails ran outside. "I'm gonna work on a new biplane so we can fly to Canada!" Tails informed. He went to build his new plane.