Chapter 5: Lovebirds Meet

Amy continued to stomp the ground in rage. Sonic couldn't take it anymore. He laughed his pants off. Amy turned to Sonic and saw that he was laughing.

"Shut up!" Amy said, walking towards him. Sonic backed up.

"Hey! Hey! I don't want any trouble!" Sonic said, terrified of what she would do to him. Amy continued to walk towards him. Sonic backed up against the wall. He tried to walk back more, but the point that he was against the wall never came to him. Amy got up to him.

"Don't mess with me! Got that?" she poked Sonic's chest every word she spoke. Sonic nodded, scared.

"Good!" Amy said. Amy looked and saw how scared he looked.

"What? Scared?" Amy asked. Sonic nodded. Amy laughed. Sonic frowned.

"Hey! You would be scared too if you were just nearly killed!" Sonic said, pushing her back. Amy got mad. She walked towards him and punched him across the face. Sonic punched her back and tackled her. He put her in a headlock. She gave up.

"Okay! Okay! You win! You win!" she said. Sonic released his grip. He walked backwards and leaned against the wall.

"What did you say your name was? Amy Nose or something?" Sonic asked.

Amy got mad. "Nose?! NOSE! It's ROSE you dipstick!" Amy yelled out, getting up. Sonic laughed. Amy was so mad! But she didn't want to hurt him. Ah! Who cares?

Amy walked towards Sonic and gave him a blow to the jaw. Sonic touched his injured jaw and got ready. He kicked her in the shin and punched her stomach. She got up and wiped the blood off dripping from her mouth. She rushed towards him and punched him in the gut. Sonic fell to the ground in pain. In a few seconds, he got up and grabbed her. He forced her to to make her face and the bars collide. Once Sonic stopped, Amy fell back and fell to the ground. She moaned. Sonic breathed loudly, thinking of what to do next. He suddenly offered his hand. Amy grabbed it. She suddenly threw Sonic against the wall. What power!

Sonic stumbled backwards and fell to the ground. Amy stomped and kicked him. When Amy went to kick him, Sonic grabbed her foot and threw her against the bars. She screamed in agony. Sonic got up. Amy held one arm. The two rushed at each other and were both punched in the gut. They both fell to the floor. They both breathed heavily.

Sonic finally managed to speak. "Lets stop this before we kill each other" Sonic said, getting up. Amy agreed. he held his hand out. Amy shook his hand. Suddenly, Sonic threw her onto the ground. He kicked her and stomped on her. He picked her up and pushed her against the wall. He punched her numerous times. He finally stopped. Amy fell to the floor. She could see the light. Suddenly, she got up. She was stumbling, however. Sonic rushed towards her. Amy dodged and he crashed into the wall. Sonic screamed in pain. Amy punched Sonic in the face and chocked him. She finally stopped and let him go. He fell to the ground.

"You made the wrong choice messing with me!" Amy yelled at him. She kicked him in the gut numerous times and Sonic fell to his side. Amy grabbed him and threw him on the bed. Sonic rolled off the bed and was kicked more times in the side of the stomach. Amy went to stomp him but Sonic rolled out of the way. He got up and grabbed her arm. He threw her against the wall and kicked her. She screamed in agony! Sonic chocked her again. Amy held on for dear life! She tried her best to stay alive. Sonic punched her and she fell. Sonic grabbed her and she was in the air, the only thing supporting her was Sonic's hands. He rushed her to the ground. She moaned and groaned and mumbled. Sonic laughed.

"I win!" Sonic told her, holding his left arm with his right hand. Sonic laughed and laughed. Sonic suddenly looked at her. He carried her and put her on the bed. 

he suddenly said," I'm sorry" and sat against the wall.