Chapter 15: Not Again!

Everyone fell into slumber among the orange flame. It was their only source of light. Everything was peaceful, but it was soon going to be turned into a catastrophe. 

A hedgehog slowly walked up towards Sonic and Amy. He had his hands on his back, as if he were hiding something behind his back. "These are the two standing in our way?" the hedgehog asked, pointing at the two. His companion nodded. 

The hedgehog laughed. "The pink one is close to death. I can tell. And the blue one fears for the safety for the pink one" the hedgehog stated. He turned to his companion. "Are you positive these are the two we must capture?" the hedgehog asked. 

His companion nodded. "Yes, I am sure of it, my Liege" his companion said, bowing. The hedgehog turned to his companion. "Okay, but please, just call me by my real name. And why are these two so special?" the hedgehog asked. 

His companion fixed his glasses. "Yes, Avion. The blue one, Sonic the Hedgehog, has amazing speed. And the pink one, Amy Rose, well, she has many special abilities" his companion said. 

"Hm. Those two actually might get in our way. You're right, Ivo. Please, capture these two. We will send them somewhere their weak friends will never find them" Avion said. An evil grin crossed his face. 

"Yes, Avion" Ivo said. He commanded his robots to come and get the to. His robots picked them up with no problem and threw them into a hovercraft. They left with a sleeping Sonic and Amy in their possession.

The Next Morning

Tails woke up the next morning. He woke everyone else up. When he went to wake up Sonic and Amy, he didn't see them. "Hey look, Sonic and Amy aren't here" Tails said sleepily. A yawn followed. He suddenly snapped awake. "Sonic and Amy aren't here!" he exclaimed. He tried his best to snap everyone awake. 

Everyone was finally awake. "Tails....what the hell do you want!" Knuckles screamed. 

"Sonic and Amy are gone!" Tails said. Everyone's eyes widened. "Not again! Maybe they left to get more wood" Silver suggested. Tails looked at the pile of wood near the house. "No, we have a lot of wood" Tails said.

"Maybe they just wandered out to the field" Rouge suggested. Tails nodded. "Maybe. Everyone split up! We have to find them!" Tails said. Everyone nodded and split up. They each ran to a part of the big field. They checked everywhere! The checked bushes, trees, caves, everywhere!

When they were done, they met up back at there shelter. "Did anyone find them?" asked Tails. Everyone nodded. Tails smacked his fist into his palm. "We have to find them! Does anyone have any ideas where they could've gone?" Tails asked.

Knuckles spoke up. "Maybe Eggman captured them again" Seemed sensible. 

"That seems just about right. But where could he have taken them?" Tails asked. "Maybe back to town" Shadow said. Tails nodded. "Okay. So it looks clear that we have to save them this time instead of just putting up flyers" Tails said.

"So we have to make our way to town" Tails added. Everyone nodded. "But maybe we should go at a later time. We should get prepared. There might still be many robots attacking the town" Tails pointed out. 

"So what should we do in our spare time?" asked Knuckles. "We should get prepared. Rescuing them won't be easy. We actually might have a battle on our hands. We don't know if we're dealing with a strong enemy or a weak enemy. Either way, let's take our time preparing" Tails said.