Chapter 4: Betrayal

Sonic woke up. He looked around the place. he eventually realized that he was in a prison cell. He ran to the bars and placed one hand on a bar and his other hand on another bar. He saw his kidnapper standing right in front of him. Sonic was filled with rage.

"Who are you!? And where am I?!" Sonic yelled out in question. The girl laughed. But in that laugh, Sonic could feel that she was sorry. 

"To answer your first question, I am....." the girl took her mask off. Sonic was in complete shock. The girl was so beautiful. So many amazing details he couldn't describe!

"Amy Rose!" the girl said. Sonic was surprised. Such an innocent and beautiful name for a complete badass! Sonic didn't know what to say. Who was this girl? He didn't know who she was! It was flabbergasting! Sonic finally found out what to say.

"Why did you capture?" Sonic asked.

"For my own reasons" Amy answered, going for her communicator/GPS watch. She went to message Eggman.

"What is it?" Eggman asked.

"He's caught, sir" Amy explained. She could hear Eggman laughing with joy. "I'll be right there!" Eggman said with glee.

It all made sense to Sonic now. This girl, Amy, worked for Eggman and captured him in Eggman's dungeon. Sonic saw Eggman enter the room.

"EGGMAN! I should've known it was you!" Sonic said, raising a fist in the air. Eggman laughed with glee. He was the happiest person in the world! 

"Gr! Who is she?"asked Sonic, pointing at the pink hedgehog.

Eggman finished laughing. "She is working for me. But only on this one mission" Eggman answered.

"So what are you gonna do now with her?" asked Sonic. Amy looked up at Eggman. Now that Sonic asked it, it made sense to be a question. At least in this case.

"Yeah! What now?" asked Amy, placing one hand on her hip. Eggman laughed and laughed.

"I know exactly what to do! Cubot! Orbot!" Eggman yelled out. the two robots came rolling in. 

"What can we do for you, sir?" asked the robots.

"Put her in jail!" Eggman exclaimed. Amy's eyes widened. She tried running away, but it was no use. The robots grabbed Amy and threw her in jail. Amy fell on the floor. Sonic laughed at her.

"Oh shut up!" yelled Amy out to Sonic. She ran to the bars and held them. "What's the deal, Eggman?" Amy asked in rage. Eggman laughed more. Sonic always hated that laugh. And now Amy hated it, too.

"It was merely a test my dear Amy! I wanted to see how far you would go. And you went far enough. I also knew that if you were able to catch Sonic, you would be a big threat. So either way, I win!" Eggman laughed again. Amy tried grabbing Eggman through the bars, but it didn't work. 

"Have a nice time in there you lovebirds!" Eggman said.

Amy turned red. "I DON"T LIKE HIM!" Amy yelled out to Eggman. Eggman rolled his eyes. "Of course you don't" Eggman replied, almost laughing again. He left and his robots followed him. 

"EGGMAN! YOU MOTHER FUCKER! YOU"RE GONNA PAY! YOU UNDERSTAND THAT YOU ASSHOLE!" Amy screamed out, punching the bars and stomping the ground. 

But it was no use. Eggman had left and the two were stuck together.